+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: the MANZO's

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: the MANZO's

What I find sad.. they can't even find a gal(s) to date long term. ???????

When I see reality peeps on Millionaire Matchmaker.. I ALWAYS think, "wow! how desperate to be in front of the cameras".
    But with these two BOYS.. I do think they need help. They are emotionally 13 yr olds. Not to mention, they want the cameras too.

Oh, but to the Manzo'd with Children? LOL I never tuned in. NO ty. How annoying.
    Punkin likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I thought anyone on Millionaire Matchmaker was just there for the fun/money/exposure/bravolebrity/self aggrandizement. Hard to believe anyone would do it in any kind of serious way.
    Maveno and Jexter like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I thought anyone on Millionaire Matchmaker was just there for the fun/money/exposure/bravolebrity/self aggrandizement. Hard to believe anyone would do it in any kind of serious way.
    Agreed, especially since it seems like Patti hardly ever makes a real, lasting match. She probably doesn't make her success rate public because it's so low.

I do not watch MM but I did see a commercial for the episode that had the Manzo's on and I said to myself 'who were those people' ... I then rewound the commercial ... omg they have put on so much weight. The son and Caroline.

Did anyone else notice that? OR was it just me?

They both looked so different. And not good.
    KAREN

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

For the record: I do not watch MM either.
    momrek06 likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I do like the Manzos very much and watch the shows they're on. To me, they're an enjoyable family to watch. I like their sense of humor and their high level of caring for each other and their friends. They have great interactions with each other, and they're a lot of fun.

And yes, both Chris and Caroline have put on weight.
    Moontat and AcookerTV like this.

Caroline is aging; many women have the same weight-gain problem and loss of self esteem at her age. I think she tried hard to keep up with the fast living nightclubbing life, the fashion frenzy, screeching fights, back-stabbing, double dog dirty dealing with the other women. She probably got tired; and the Manzos gig was a satisfying transition for her - and her family.

They're kinda quirky, oddball even, with lower middle class attributes, but that - along with enough money to live luxuriously - makes them interesting. The kids seem like losers, but they have time to earn success. I suppose Caroline and her Al have had a rocky marriage, but held it together. I don't particularly like any of them, but hey ----Good for them on all fronts!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

KK4

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I do like the Manzos very much and watch the shows they're on. To me, they're an enjoyable family to watch. I like their sense of humor and their high level of caring for each other and their friends. They have great interactions with each other, and they're a lot of fun.

And yes, both Chris and Caroline have put on weight.
    I enjoyed watching their show....especially the anniversary one where their boat got stuck!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Anybody here watch the season two premiere of Manzo'd with Children last night? I can't get over how fake this show is. Caroline all worked up about her grown sons not being roommates anymore is pathetic. Albie involved in another bad business venture...what happened to Black Water and their restaurant/food truck businesses? Chris is forever the clown and acts like one...and Lauren has the mouth on her that would make a Teamster blush...Caroline uses the F bomb a lot too now. What a classy group of people. And why is Albie living with Caroline again? Really? And now Caroline is trying to convince Lauren and Vito to live with there when they get married??? She has some serious separation issues with her bratty kids. Cut the apron strings Caroline and let them grow up already...geez!

But, then, there wouldn't be a show. If the Manzos were a healthy normal family, what would be the point?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast