+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: the MANZO's

Re: the MANZO's

I have a solution for Albie's anger at everyone butting into his life...MOVE OUT! You want to have a private life then have your own place...duh. It's just weird and pathetic to see these adult children living at home with their parents and just hanging out on the sofa or deck with nothing to do. And Mom is doing their laundry???!!! Really? Caroline is an enabler and seems to have codependent type of relationship with these kids.
    Fo'Realz? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    I have a solution for Albie's anger at everyone butting into his life...MOVE OUT! You want to have a private life then have your own place...duh. It's just weird and pathetic to see these adult children living at home with their parents and just hanging out on the sofa or deck with nothing to do. And Mom is doing their laundry???!!! Really? Caroline is an enabler and seems to have codependent type of relationship with these kids.
    THIS ^^^ is why I could NOT watch THIS show.

But you are right, its Caroline that enables them. She did when she was on RH. Now this appears to be a show totally dedicated to THAT behavior.

NO THANKS. blah. meh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    THIS ^^^ is why I could NOT watch THIS show.

But you are right, its Caroline that enables them. She did when she was on RH. Now this appears to be a show totally dedicated to THAT behavior.

NO THANKS. blah. meh.
    I can see it now...Bravo is already planning season 2 revolving around Lauren's wedding. Season three will revolve around Lauren and Vito moving in with Caroline.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Gosh, I guess they had a lot of good used cast characters and no place to put them in the refurbished RHONY-- so maybe the show it kind of like "a bunch of characters searching for a play"-- in Pirandello fashion.
    You have a good point, cavendish, but since I LOVE the Manzos and Rosie Pierri, and I also enjoy Jacqueline, Chris, Kathy and Rich, I'm totally delighted with seeing all these folks on this show. To me, they are the cast members who comprised the BEST of the RHONJ franchise!

On a separate note, I was really sorry to hear the rumor(s) about Al's infidelities, and I believe they're probably true. Sad for Caroline!

And I have to comment on Lauren's negative reaction to Albie's latest gorgeous girlfriend. I could be wrong, but to me, it is so apparent that Lauren is almost pathologically jealous of the young lady's beauty and charisma. Lauren has always had terrible self-esteem issues, and even though she looks wonderful now, I think those insecurities have stayed with her. Every time one of her brothers hooks up with a girl who triggers Lauren's low self-esteem, Lauren is going to be terribly hurt and threatened, and she will probably lash out against them. She seems like she is otherwise a really sweet and sensitive girl. I hope she can learn to be accepting and happy with herself.
    Lizard likes this.

It is sad that Lauren has such low self esteem. Yes, being beautiful on the outside helps but how you carry yourself and your confidence in yourself accounts for a huge percentage of beauty. No matter how good looking a woman or a man might be, there will always be somebody more beautiful. Just be thankful that you're beautiful. Period.

Caroline doesn't like the girl with the big boobs She doesn't like herself, and son is just trying to find mom.

I have never known boobs, real or purchased, to be an indicator of the type of person one is. Lots of college graduates have trouble finding jobs. The girl can get credit for education; and she will probably find something in time.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I think Caroline's world is a lot bigger for joining a reality tv series. I think the good outweighs the bad.

When one of Caroline's kids wanted to have a stripper car wash, I thought Caroline not saying anything was wimpy. Catholic mothers are known for being strong. By not saying anything, she could have been encouraging her son to lead an immoral life taking advantage of women. So in that way I see Caroline as enabling her son. But letting them return home, is rather common place in this economy.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Fogey

Does Bravo have an official time period where they are running this show, or are they just throwing it on whenever they need filler? I've been trying to watch it, but I can never figure out when to. I think even my DVR has given up!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Does Bravo have an official time period where they are running this show, or are they just throwing it on whenever they need filler? I've been trying to watch it, but I can never figure out when to. I think even my DVR has given up!
    Generally, that means the ratings are pretty bad. Prediction: this mess will not be renewed.
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The show had 8 episodes, and has already had its finale, so your dvr won't be able to find any new episodes, cause there aren't any more. I really enjoyed the show a lot, and I hope it will be renewed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast