+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Re: The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Janet is really nasty! I liked her last season, but she seems so desperate for attention now. Who really cares what Gamble's past is? I'm sure all of them have shady pasts. I'm sure her Mr. Wolf knows all this and is fine with it. Janet comes off as a jealous girl that wants to break them up b/c she has a crush on him. Jackie has been tolerable; she hasn't mentioned shining and how her husband is a mega super duper rich and famous and talented rock star once this season. Maybe she's grown up some. Pettifleur is just gross; I don't want to hear about how she never wears panties in every episode. She's 50 for goodness sake! Have some class and decorum. Lydia is less hyper and somewhat likable so far. Gina makes me laugh; I hope she marries her partner and they do a spin off of her moving to America and adjusting to Floridian life.

So I am just starting this show. Did not watch S1. Starting with S2. Only watched the first epi.

Its ok so far. Everyone has such a different accent. But its probably like here in the USA; we all have different accents.

Janet's son, how horribly sad but glad he made it to the party.

I was abit confused when Janet said she sees her hairdresser about 3x a week BUT she was surprised at the length of his hair?!?!
    If she sees him that often why is she surprised at how long it is?

Pettif......ugh, no underwear. smh

Oh who is Jackie's super star hubby?

I liked Lydia....but the silence in the car to the party with Gina was ODD until Lydia starts chatting!?!?

Gina seems nice. Gambel seems nice. Chyka seems nice.

I am guessing where Janet did not appear to interact with anyone at the party but the Bravo RH's that Bravo 'stacked' that party.
    It just seemed fake to me.

I did love the cake.

I also like Lydia's "wow" necklace.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Jackie's hubby is in the band Silverchair, they had a hit or 2 stateside in the mid to late 90s, but are huge celebs in their homeland.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

At first I didn't think I'd like Gamble at all, but she's really grown on me. She's got the balls of a bull! That Janet is a real piece of work! I totally believe she made up the slanderous "rumors" about Gamble. She must have thought she could run right over little Gamble, but Gamble is not to be toyed with!
    momrek06 and Moontat like this.
    Lynda

Totally agree with you Punkin, the more I see of Janet the more I loathe her, and I really am liking Gamble too!
    Punkin likes this.

Janet is awful! She stirred up all the drama last season then acted innocent, and she is even worse this year
    Punkin, Moontat and HighRoadGirl like this.

Loved that Janet was the first to swirl her arm around at Gamble when trying to convince her the gossip was all around. Then Gamble mimicked her when she called her out. Then Janet did it again, demonstrating Gamble, to the most important lady in Melbourne (forgetting it was she who initiated it) and the most important lady said, "That's what pole dancers do!" Janet had a rousing laugh. Idiot!
    Lynda

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Loved that Janet was the first to swirl her arm around at Gamble when trying to convince her the gossip was all around. Then Gamble mimicked her when she called her out. Then Janet did it again, demonstrating Gamble, to the most important lady in Melbourne (forgetting it was she who initiated it) and the most important lady said, "That's what pole dancers do!" Janet had a rousing laugh. Idiot!
    I thought Janet's talking head session when she mimicked Gamble's arm swirling and say "Evvvverrrry boddyyyy" was hilarious. I think Gamble is pretty ridiculous all the way around so Janet's imitation gave me a giggle.

FORT Fanatic

Catching up with RHOM today, caught the first episode but have missed all the subsequent ones. Gamble's voice annoys me during her confessionals, it's like she's putting on some accent or inflection where she stretches out her words oddly. For now, I find Chyka is my favorite. She seems like the most grounded of them all.
    Moontat and HighRoadGirl like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Gamble's voice annoys me during her confessionals, it's like she's putting on some accent or inflection where she stretches out her words oddly. For now, I find Chyka is my favorite. She seems like the most grounded of them all.
    High five! Me too on Gamble's voice. Watch her speak as well, she barely moves her mouth. I think she's a bit creepy.

Chyka rocks - she's so sweet. Her & her hubs are cute together.

So I am into 3 episodes. I am behind one.
    Just finished the episode where the bulk of the discussion with all was Gamble being upset with the rumors swirling around about her.

So Janet, YUP, she is the MOST annoying HW on the show. And as far as that lady friend named Manuela, who Janet had lunch with......Manny is elite IN Janet's eyes. I bet she is no different than anyone else. BUT for some
    reason Janet has decided to label her ELITE.......ELITE generally would not have horrible roots showing. Quite frankly, the two of them making Gamble their lunch time topic shows me just how SHALLOW both of them are. Elite my arse!!!!!!!

I like Gina BUT seriously she has to tone it down on all the make-up and hair-spray. eeek.

I like Jackie and her hubby having a blast with her make-up line.
    I like Chyka and her family as well. She does need to do a little organizing of her closet.
    I like Lydia as well. She is off to her son's wedding.
    Gamble......hmmm, not sure my thoughts on her yet. I like her BF, Wolfie. He seems very nice.

Petti........naaaaaa, that whole book situation is one big huge BORE. She is boring everyone talking about it. Buying that Bently....................
    Punkin, Moontat and HighRoadGirl like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread