+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Melbourne

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    HighRoadGirl welcome!!

I cant tell you how many times I have randomly said "Shine, Shine, Shine" since last season!
    Thanks AmyKay!!!

OMG! How could I forget about "Shine, Shine, Shine"!!!! You know, if that were a drinking game on each episode, we'd all be bombed by the end - LOL!!!
    alizarules and AmyKay like this.

FORT Fan

I watched last night's premier episode of S2. The 2 new women were interesting. All I could think of Gamble was that her voice & speech sound like the Austrailian version of Eartha Kitt!

Lyida has a diamond necklace that says "wow" - so fitting for her.

Here's hoping Jackie has a new fave expression. "Shine,shine,shine' was starting to make me grind my teeth.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoadGirl View Post
    All I could think of Gamble was that her voice & speech sound like the Austrailian version of Eartha Kitt!
    I was thinking that the American vocal fry trend is spreading down under. That, and that her parents misspelled her name. The word that means to frolic is spelled "gambol."
    Punkin likes this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

Boy, Janet is horrible! She is just plain mean and nasty!! I am liking Gamble so far, glad she stood up for herself.
    mina and AmyKay like this.

FORT Fan

down here in florida again for a vaca....so I caught this show....not available up in Toronto....seems overthetop again..too much glitz.

Janet is really nasty! I liked her last season, but she seems so desperate for attention now. Who really cares what Gamble's past is? I'm sure all of them have shady pasts. I'm sure her Mr. Wolf knows all this and is fine with it. Janet comes off as a jealous girl that wants to break them up b/c she has a crush on him. Jackie has been tolerable; she hasn't mentioned shining and how her husband is a mega super duper rich and famous and talented rock star once this season. Maybe she's grown up some. Pettifleur is just gross; I don't want to hear about how she never wears panties in every episode. She's 50 for goodness sake! Have some class and decorum. Lydia is less hyper and somewhat likable so far. Gina makes me laugh; I hope she marries her partner and they do a spin off of her moving to America and adjusting to Floridian life.
    Moontat and HighRoadGirl like this.

I missed the first season and am having a hard time figuring out who is who.
    Lynda

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I missed the first season and am having a hard time figuring out who is who.
    We have Comcast & S1 is on demand.

Thanks HRG, I checked and it's not on my Comcast OnDemand here. Nor is it on Netflix. I re-watched season 2, episodes 1 and 2 today, so am getting a better feel towards who is who, and who I like and don't.
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread