+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Ladies of London (Bravo)

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Re: Ladies of London (Bravo)

In shows like this, it's the snooty ones, who look down their noses at their fellow "reality" castmates, who always give me the biggest giggles.

Here they are, ALL of them having signed up for the same gig - which is, basically, to prance around and show their butts for my snark and amusement, like a cluster of clowns - but, there is always (at least) one who is so lacking in self awareness that she can see how others are lacking in dignity - - but not herself *hahah* - oh NO, certainly not her! She is just too "special" to be painted with the same brush.

Annabelle can ramble on all she likes about her aristocratic lineage, and she can trot out all the family elders she likes - but when it comes right down to it, in my eyes, she is nothing more or less than the Nene Leakes of the London cast - in other words, the delusional one who thinks her poop smells like rosebuds.

So far, it's her and Caprice who are bringing the best laughs for me.
    Last edited by Fo'Realz?; 06-17-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

FORT Fogey

I like the show, but as with all the others, I'm getting a little burned out and will only tune in to bits and pieces.

I'm still watching the show - but will not be disappointed if it doesn't get picked up for a 2nd season. All this show is is a glorified Real Housewives of London.

I agree with you guys that no one on this show is memorable. They all run together for me. I guess probably Caprice's storyline is the one I'm most interested in at this point. I do think I'd probably like the show better if they actually cast 6 ladies FROM London, not 3 from America.

And, what was up with that one (see...I don't even know her name) singing the Star Spangled Banner. I had to fast-fwd straight thru that crap!

FORT Fan

This show is not compelling at all...the only "theme" seems to be snobby Brits making fun of crass, social climbing Americans. All of the women are intolerable to me. Annabell (?) is the worst, but that restaurant owner's wife is right up there.

FORT Fan

Omg these women are just dreadful. Noelle is disgusting, nothing but a fame whore/gold digger. Caprice is phony and snobby. So afraid she won't get press if she is hidden away at Caroline's for her shower. Annabelle just looks miserable all the time. What an uptight sour puss. Lol Caprice was appalled that her friend Julie actually like Julianna or whatever her name is.
    Cornholio likes this.

For some reason , I'm still watching….Juliet really gets on my nerves. She's a stylist? She is always dressed horribly sloppy and has horrible posture and dreadful stringy limp hair. She's like a girl that WANTS to be involved in fashion, but doesn't really know how…. and never takes a shower. I like Marissa, but she's boring. Marissa does have great style; I could see her being a stylist or decorator. Caroline I hated in the beginning, but she has actually grown on me a bit. I think she has a big personality and can be too much at times, but she does have some redeeming qualities. Caprice, Noelle, and Annabelle are terrible people. I like the Earl of Sandwich's wife. She seems very down to earth and normal; what's she doing with Caprice????

Caprice and Noelle are awful, Juliette is annoying, and I like Caroline, Marissa and Julie (from the Sandwich family). I'm still on he fence about Annabelle.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I like learning a little bit about life in England, but these women do not grow on you.
    You can do it!

Noelle is the worst of the bunch. She's shallow, dumb and demanding. And she is always putting on a fake wanna-be "posh" accent. Her married boyfriend kind of looks like a deer in the headlights whenever he is on camera. Why on earth did he agree to be in this show? Noelle is just waiting around for a big jackpot.

Juliette is sure pushy and loud. How did she get in with this bunch? She seems to be a regular person whose husband got a job transfer to London. Although they did show how she used to hang out with Lindsay Lohan before she got married. I guess that qualified her to be on the show. Go figure.

These people are not really "friends" - we saw most of them meeting for the first time. So I guess they all agreed to be on the show and hang out together for it.

PS - What is with Caroline's lips? They are a character in and of themselves!
    Punkin likes this.

Hmmm smiling is good but emoting with sound or hands is not--I find that strange.

Caprice at this point is more British than American. The absence of eye brows is aging for her....strange to look at, not in a good way.

Anabelle--Sometimes people get prudish about others to cover up something glaring they themselves do. I think Anabelle probably is not as proper as she pretends to be. Juliette is just in a celebration mood. Yay for her. Earlier when she was calling the three girls dogs, she said one that was abused by a former owner. ...she must be describing herself.

Fourth of July party in England--I do find that weird. At least she has some British flags there.

Caroline--she is starting to grow on me.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast