+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Ladies of London (Bravo)

Re: Ladies of London (Bravo)

I found it interesting what one of the Brits said about Americans--that British men would be attracted to their carefreeness.

At this point it is kind of hard for me to tell one from the other. Other than the brunette has brunette hair. And the one snobby Brit appears to be the villain in the story.
    You can do it!

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I'm not developing much feeling one way or the other for any of the cast members on this one, I may give it another try - but so far it's "meh".

With that said, it does always give me a giggle to see anyone who has agreed to be on a reality show put on the pretense of being "classy".
    momrek06 and Prism like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Quote Originally Posted by Fo'Realz? View Post
    I'm not developing much feeling one way or the other for any of the cast members on this one, I may give it another try - but so far it's "meh".

With that said, it does always give me a giggle to see anyone who has agreed to be on a reality show put on the pretense of being "classy".
    ITA!!! "meh"
    Prism and white5199 like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Ummm this Noelle is too much, lol...I was rooting for her not to get tix to whatever the prized event was...

And since when do stylists act like priests, lol...can't say who they dressed. We hear from stylists all the time.
    Imperfect1 and white5199 like this.

FORT Newbie

Ummmm, who was first? The chicken or the egg?
    I really wonder if caprice tried to do damage control or she was profiting from the news of the babies?

The Americans' valley girl accents are so annoying I don't know if I can sit through it. I feel like I post the same thing with every new Bravo show, but why do they cast such stupid, shallow people? The show about restaurant foodies? Idiots. The show set in Chicago in the summer? Morons. Seriously, it's getting worse, right? A show about social climbing could be fascinating (like the first season of RHNY), but I don't want to watch some just-out-of-high-school halfwits from California talking about their expensive "handbugs." I'm going to have to pass.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

I've seen enough of these women to know I'll only fall asleep should I try to watch the entire thing.

I'm sorry this is not turning out well. I have it on DVR, but haven't watched this latest episode. The problem has to be casting. A show set in London should have great appeal. So, if it's a dud, then it must be the characters. Too bad.

Is Andy Cohen just out of touch with the viewers or has he delegated casting out too much and isn't paying attention. I think he should pay attention. Bravo isn't what it used to be. I wonder how the ratings are.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm sorry this is not turning out well. I have it on DVR, but haven't watched this latest episode. The problem has to be casting. A show set in London should have great appeal. So, if it's a dud, then it must be the characters. Too bad.

Is Andy Cohen just out of touch with the viewers or has he delegated casting out too much and isn't paying attention. I think he should pay attention. Bravo isn't what it used to be. I wonder how the ratings are.
    Ya, Debb, I sensed a huge dud after viewing one episode. Blah.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

That Annabelle is a ridiculous snobby B. I have to go with Juliet or whatever her name is. She was f'in rude as hell. Caprice is crazy.

+ Reply to Thread