+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: Ladies of London (Bravo)

Re: Ladies of London (Bravo)

I hope it's not over for good..I love this show! Maybe they are going to add other women?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

Please no Juliet if there's another season. She's not even a good villain like Caroline S. She's just a lapdog that doesn't know the appropriate times to yap at her owner's adversaries, pee all over, or hump her owner.
    Imperfect1 and Stargazer161 like this.

I'm sooo late in viewing the last episode of the season. I hope it's not the last for good! They should recast the series. Some of them I wouldn't miss. Caroline S. tries so hard to act like she doesn't care, but I'm guessing she really does. Girl, bye! I nearly DIED when Adela deemed Juliet the "dwarf in polyester"!!!! OMG it was spot on and hilarious. Adela may stay and please be a regular. Juliet's mother and daughter seem fine; why is she such an unlikable mess? She tries SO HARD with fashion and friends and fails miserably EVERYTIME. I could go to walmart and pull together a more appropriate and cohesive outfit from their clearance rack than she has ever put together in her life. Just what was she wearing at the last supper? It's a good thing her husband seems very laid back and chill; b/c I'm sure she does a lot of embarrassing things socially.

I just finished the last episode as well. I liked Caroline S. And will miss her. Juliet has actually grown on me. I like Caroline F's nuttiness, she cracks me up. The only one I really don't like is Julie her insecurities and constant crying annoys me. She is quite of a pot stirred, but always tries to play the innocent. If you're going to do it, then own it! I could never see her as a queen bee.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I just finished the last episode as well. I liked Caroline S. And will miss her. Juliet has actually grown on me. I like Caroline F's nuttiness, she cracks me up. The only one I really don't like is Julie her insecurities and constant crying annoys me. She is quite of a pot stirred, but always tries to play the innocent. If you're going to do it, then own it! I could never see her as a queen bee.
    Miss Maperton, yeah she is so phony. I liked Carolina S as well It will be boring without her. Juliet grew on me, some things she has said were taken out of context. Poor Adela, sex starved and broke...
    Moontat likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread