+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Ladies of London (Bravo)

FORT Fan

Re: Ladies of London (Bravo)

I watched the preview...looks just as annoying as any RH version...so will probably watch.
    Punkin, Prism and Debb70 like this.

I'm glad there's a thread for this . I have not, and will not watch any of the Real Housewives shows, but I've been sick with a cold and was searching for something to watch now that all my fall shows have had their season finales and the first episode of this is up On Demand. I loved it, lol. I can't remember everyone's names but I like the two British ladies, and DO NOT care for the brunette American. She is way too annoying, I don't know why they allow her in their circle. I guess all these shows have to have someone to hate though, right? lol

I guess I will have to wait three weeks for the second episode since it doesn't officially air until June 2nd .
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I watched the intro episode On Demand and was rather amused. I think the dynamics will be interesting. Plus, I LOVE London, so we'll see.
    Prism likes this.

FORT Fan

Whole lotta snobbishness...
    The Americans are obnoxious, Brits are snobs...
    Caprice is okay.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Between this and 24: Live Another Day on the same night, I'm expecting an international incident between the US and the UK any day now.
    norealityhere and Coco46 like this.

I did watch this! I will probably continue to watch it; I have an interest in life across the pond. When I was fresh out of college I wanted to move there. It never panned out, but it's nice to live vicariously through this show, lol. I can't stand Juliet or Caroline. I liked Caprice.

I had already seen this first episode On Demand. I look forward to seeing more. I'm not sure what I make of them yet.

I watched the first episode.

I am passing on this one.

I just did not have the interest to see any more for some reason after episode 1.

Two of the ladies are from the USA.

I did google that one fashion designer Alexander McQueen who passed. Wow, how horribly sad. His work was loved by
    so many celebrities and designers. (I forget her name but one of the ladies stated she was very close with McQueen).
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It takes a little while for me to get to 'know' the cast of these shows, but so far I like this one, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the shots of London! I think the storylines will start to be more interesting as we get to know them all.

By the way, I have to give props to Bravo. They (especially Andy) are continually coming up with interesting (most often) new reality shows and it's so much fun watching to see what's coming down the line next.

FORT Newbie

I do enjoy the bristish humor but I hate their snobery (is that a word?) , the fact that they think everything royal is better makes me laugh, they talk so much about class, manners, and being proper and look have many scandals has the real family had? Other than that I love their sarcasm.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast