+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Married to Medicine

FORT Fan

Re: Married to Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Couldn't agree more with you, Fiero!! Happy to see you here! Hope to see more of you!
    Take a look at the previews on Bravo.com for the reunion tomorrow! These women are going for the throat and blood will be gushing all over that floor! Mommas won't be sacred!
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fan

None of these b!tches are worth being friends with in any capacity! They say some of those outrageous things about one another and think a simple "I'm sorry" should suffice! Heavenly goes after people's mommas over little to nothing, but feels an apology should do the trick every time she loses her minds! Going after Mariah's mom since they know one another and Miss Lucy has survived a recent stroke, that makes it even more juvenile and "cold blooded!"

Marital problems all around.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I actually enjoy the couples on this show. With the exception of Lisa Nicole and her husband, they all *seem* to have solid marriages. The talking heads with the couples are.
    I remember writing this almost a year ago. My how things have changed, or my how well they were all hiding it! Messy.

I really like the gynecologist ( Jackie? ) whose husband was caught in an affair. I can, however, see why he would have drifted into an affair. Jackie does not really expresss her feelings and spends lots of time at work.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678