+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Married to Medicine

FORT Fan

Re: Married to Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Couldn't agree more with you, Fiero!! Happy to see you here! Hope to see more of you!
    Take a look at the previews on Bravo.com for the reunion tomorrow! These women are going for the throat and blood will be gushing all over that floor! Mommas won't be sacred!
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fan

None of these b!tches are worth being friends with in any capacity! They say some of those outrageous things about one another and think a simple "I'm sorry" should suffice! Heavenly goes after people's mommas over little to nothing, but feels an apology should do the trick every time she loses her minds! Going after Mariah's mom since they know one another and Miss Lucy has survived a recent stroke, that makes it even more juvenile and "cold blooded!"

Marital problems all around.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I actually enjoy the couples on this show. With the exception of Lisa Nicole and her husband, they all *seem* to have solid marriages. The talking heads with the couples are.
    I remember writing this almost a year ago. My how things have changed, or my how well they were all hiding it! Messy.

I really like the gynecologist ( Jackie? ) whose husband was caught in an affair. I can, however, see why he would have drifted into an affair. Jackie does not really expresss her feelings and spends lots of time at work.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I really like the gynecologist ( Jackie? ) whose husband was caught in an affair. I can, however, see why he would have drifted into an affair. Jackie does not really expresss her feelings and spends lots of time at work.
    She places EVERYTHING in the world before him and very cold to him. I know other women who would not mind taking her place. Maybe instead of tending to patients in Barbados and concerning herself with other people's husband, maybe she should spend quality time with her husband. The other doctors can fill her spot. But that's her choice so she shouldn't be crying in her corner.

Quad should just go somewhere and sit down with her made up issues with her husband. Considering she's a lady who lunches made possible by a husband who allows thatband showers her affection, she's just fine! She's just thirsty for the spotlight.
    HighRoadGirl likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

So Simone is getting divorced. She grates on my nerves. Her constant shouting is beyond annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I can't stand Simone's and Heavenly's yelling.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Couples counseling was a disaster. The questions were pot-stirring.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and mayamaisha like this.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by betty80 View Post
    Couples counseling was a disaster. The questions were pot-stirring.
    I don’t understand how what Heavenly does on a consistent basis (stir the pot) is okay with these folks, including Damon. He’s a saint. I truly don’t get it. She’s awful.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and betty80 like this.

+ Reply to Thread