+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Married to Medicine

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Re: Married to Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I'm hoping you are a Big Brother fan, Fo'Realz, 'cause you give some great snark!
    Aw, thanks Punkin, you're sweet - I haven't watched BB in a couple of seasons, maybe it's time to take another look - does it start tomorrow night?
    (apologies for off topic )
    Punkin likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Yup, tomorrow!

FORT Fan

never heard of this show...I live up here in Toronto, Canada I guess we did not pick this up...I am a drs. wife and it sounds like I would be insulted by this show!
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

Yup, you would! Buncha' high falootin' skanks!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Lynda

Yes, soapluv, you would be.

If it does come around, just watch ONE episode.....you will be shocked at their behavior.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Anyone watch the first episode of S3 last night? Good grief these women are loud! In particular, Dr. Simone seems to have raised the bar. Toya isn't too far behind.

I might need some earplugs for this season.
    AmyKay and overseas like this.

The skinnier person isn't the healthiest. I was turned off by the Dr. driving up to people they are fat....very rude.
    Punkin and HighRoadGirl like this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Dating professional people app--why not? Might as well cash in like everyone else.....But when Heavenly was saying that everyone wanted a good marriage like hers.....makes me think she probably does not have a good marriage
    AmyKay and mayamaisha like this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Dating professional people app--why not? Might as well cash in like everyone else.....But when Heavenly was saying that everyone wanted a good marriage like hers.....makes me think she probably does not have a good marriage
    Heavenly is full of herself and some other things as well. She always has something smart to say about all the other women & thinks she knows everything about everything. Very annoying.
    Punkin and HighRoadGirl like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I happened to land on this show by accident yesterday. It caught my attention, because they were talking about one of the doctor's father, who has dementia. I saw her talking to her friend and family members about it and about the decision to not DNR. That is a personal decision and each family has to decide that for themselves, but I do wish that this doctor had sought and provided information about this issue on the show. As a doctor, I would think that she would know the facts about CPR and how it applies to terminally ill patients. Why did she act so oblivious about it? It seemed that the decision was more about what made her and the family feel better with no regard for what is best for her father. It's his comfort that should be addressed, not her own happiness. CPR has a lot of negative consequences for a dementia patient. I'm not sure why they seem to totally ignore that. These are things a doctor should know. And if she didn't know about it, she could check to see what the Alzheimers Association and many medical experts recommend for terminally ill patients.
    ladychat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast