+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Married to Medicine

Re: Married to Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I just started watching too. Real drama queens!
    For sure. This Quad and Mariah drama will surely be dragged out this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last season was horrific after that fight the two women had at the party. I couldn't stomach listening or watching them this time.
    But am glad that white woman is gone. whoever she was. fake accent, she acted like she thought she was better than all the others and she was just weird.

Yes, the white woman who was a "mistress" haha - happened to be with the doc but not married yet. "gasp". too funny. I like the show like a trainwreck. Yes, I can't look away! Mariah and can't remember her name that got into a fight last season was HORRIFIC and she and Quad were BFFs then and they are in the feud. It's sad. I can only related b/c I and a good friend of mine are not as close as we once were and it's just the circle of life. You go through seasons with friends but they make it out so she said/she said gossip and neither wants to sit down and admit they both said things. Or not. Either way, just let it go. oh well.

It's sad, that friendships seem to come and go even when we mature. I have a friend who I've been really close with for 5 years now, but he flipped out on me over nothing (something he's done several times) and isn't speaking to me now. It doesn't take much, he can read something into your words no matter how careful you are, and frankly I got sick of the drama and of handling him with kid gloves.

When adults don't behave like adults, friendships suffer.
    prhoshay likes this.

What's with Quad? Most of the time, she's a phony as a three dollar bill, and suddenly now, "this is about my "LIFE"-- not about the show!"--? ?? Guess she forgot for a second that this show was supposed to be about her life??

And omg this line of canine clothes. Is it me or is squeezing your pet into ill-fitting and constricting frocks and frills not a form of maltreatment. I really feel sorry for the poor dogs-- even if they are cossetted and catered to by their doting (and dotty) owners-- I really feel that animals should be allowed to run and play and to live real lives-- even in the context of having owners. Guess everyone and everything must be dolled up and made into a mannequin of themselves by these shows.

I watched this for the first time this season. I was actually just listening. OMG, every last one of them sounded like Mama Joyce with a dose of Nene for affect. Disgusting.
    Punkin likes this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Good grief! Where do these ignorant fools get the idea that speaking of themselves in the third person sounds "classy"?
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

I wonder what Bravo will do with Mariah if all the other ladies blackball her?

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I wonder what Bravo will do with Mariah if all the other ladies blackball her?
    I'd be willing to chip in for the rental fee on a backhoe, so they could bury her good and deep.
    Punkin and prhoshay like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

I'm hoping you are a Big Brother fan, Fo'Realz, 'cause you give some great snark!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast