+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Like Tree967Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Vanderpump Rules

I just love Arianna , she can put Stassi or Kristen( Kristen always looks like she needs to bathe) in their places, without much effort. Her and Tom make such a good couple. I didnt care for Scheana that much, but sometimes she just looks like a hurt little girl. I agree with LaLa on one thing, the other side are the mean girls, especially when they drink. Stassis brother should really be on the show. He has an uncanny way of knowing what to say and how to say it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post

I'm glad Lala was called out for the hypocrisy of wanting to be a reality star with a private life. I thought Tom was very fair in pointing out the problems with that. I totally understand why a person would not want to give up the privacy that they do and would not want ALL aspects of life out for public consumption. But there's a tradeoff. I don't think you can be on a show all about the dating lives of co-workers and expect yours to be off limits. If she wants privacy to the degree she's seeking it, which I would, she needs to stay away from the show.
    Lala was only interested in privacy because of her boyfriend. Once she moves on I expect to see Lala return.
    Fiero425 likes this.

Stassi Schroeder & Ex Patrick Back On After Split - The Real Housewives | News. Dirt. Gossip.

May 26, 2017 by Lara Sophia

Stassi Schroeder and her ex-boyfriend Patrick Meagher have rekindled their romance!

And the best part is fans will finally get to see their relationship play out on TV!

Patrick recently confirmed his reconciliation with Stassi and announced that he’s finally ready to appear on Vanderpump Rules!

However, Patrick says don’t expect must drama from him.

“When I moved to L.A., it was because of a girlfriend that I’m still with,” Patrick told the On the Stock Room Floor podcast. “And literally this Saturday, we’ve been together for four years, I have to start filming Vanderpump Rules, which I’ve been pushing off for four years.”

Adding, “They want me to go dinner, but I don’t have drama with anybody. I just love her. So, I’m probably going to be very boring.”

Stassi also confirmed the news on Instagram; sharing a photo of her and Patrick with the caption “back again.”

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Stassi Schroeder & Ex Patrick Back On After Split - The Real Housewives | News. Dirt. Gossip.

May 26, 2017 by Lara Sophia

Stassi Schroeder and her ex-boyfriend Patrick Meagher have rekindled their romance!

And the best part is fans will finally get to see their relationship play out on TV!

Patrick recently confirmed his reconciliation with Stassi and announced that he’s finally ready to appear on Vanderpump Rules!

However, Patrick says don’t expect must drama from him.

“When I moved to L.A., it was because of a girlfriend that I’m still with,” Patrick told the On the Stock Room Floor podcast. “And literally this Saturday, we’ve been together for four years, I have to start filming Vanderpump Rules, which I’ve been pushing off for four years.”

Adding, “They want me to go dinner, but I don’t have drama with anybody. I just love her. So, I’m probably going to be very boring.”

Stassi also confirmed the news on Instagram; sharing a photo of her and Patrick with the caption “back again.”
    I can't stand Stassi, but oddly enough, I'm really happy for her, that she's back with her 'true love' Patrick!

PS And she'll probably be even MORE insufferable now!
    Punkin and Fiero425 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I can't stand Stassi, but oddly enough, I'm really happy for her, that she's back with her 'true love' Patrick!

PS And she'll probably be even MORE insufferable now!
    It might be off again before the next season.

Ah, the limelight won him over..
    Fiero425 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Am I the only person watching this season? I love VPR, such a fun and mindless show and this season has not disappointed.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Am I the only person watching this season? I love VPR, such a fun and mindless show and this season has not disappointed.
    I'm watching..
    Punkin and short_lived like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am still watching...i just cant with these people but still watching. Is it bad that James is my fave of this bunch? lol
    Amy Lee likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I'm watching as well. Schawrtzy needs to stop cheating on his wife.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I am still watching...i just cant with these people but still watching. Is it bad that James is my fave of this bunch? lol
    I know! Its so weird, I finally see his humour as well..
    AmyKay and short_lived like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread