+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Looks can be deceiving!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    As a retired ("Thank You, Jesus") manager, I would think that Lisa would have, long ago, learned the lesson that you stay out of your "underlings" personal business instead of asking them for information about it. These are NOT your friends; they are people who work for you. Blurring the lines is never a good idea.....as are Christmas parties, and after-work get togethers. I had one dear friend that worked under me, but she never put me in any kind of uncomfortable position....the sign of a TRUE professional. We are friends, 'til this day!
    Production tells her to get involved and sets things up. Jax going to Vegas was another set up as was the birthday party. The "spontaneous" call from Vegas as Lisa and Ken were sitting in the TV room? Nope. It was all planned.

Breaking up with someone because he had relationships before he met you? Come on. And why does Jax love Stassie? If he really does, that is.

Crazy, ignorant youth acting badly. And bad acting too!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

Breaking up with someone because he had relationships before he met you? Come on. And why does Jax love Stassie? If he really does, that is.
    You are right on all the set up parts.

Jax...that was "before" and he sleeps in the car all night to not wake her up. ....he is so gross.
    You can do it!

Well, I'm officially done with this show. And that really bums me out because I had such high hopes for it - guess I was naive and thought it would be focused more on Lisa and the way she runs Sur instead of a virtual re-tread of self-involved treacle like "The Hills" or "The OC". Just couldn't sit through another episode of Stassi and Jax and all their immaturity. So, ciao y'all! I'll be lurking in the Project Runway, Survivor, Amazing Race and a few other threads.
    sparklete likes this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I caught about 20 minutes of Lisa having a meeting with her staff last night. She was furious over something they had done that reflected poorly on Sur. It was really a turn off.

I don't like any of those characters. Whoever casted them should be fired. They are very unappetizing. I mentioned it up thread, but those people would cause one to NOT be in the mood to eat. They just don't appear to have good hygiene, IMO. Get away from the food people.
    Lizard likes this.

I want to throw things at my TV every time I hear Stassi misuse the word "literally". No, Stassi, you did NOT just literally walk into hell. But you might someday

I said I wasn't going to watch this. But I am. I do literally want these people off of m TV ASAP though
    Shoepie, MsDiva2007 and Debb70 like this.

The show is so boring,and so obviously scripted now. I do not buy that stassi actually became nice and liked Scheana's show. Please. She can't sing or dance worth a S^&@!

Probably they are desperate because people aren't liking these characters at all. i agree with Debb...get em away from the food! Oh and get off my tv too.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

My punishment for not recording Dallas (I keep getting the day wrong!) is sitting through the last 15 minutes of this show before RHOBH comes on. All this Stassi plot line makes me "literally" want to drive to New Orleans and "legitimately" tell her parents they failed as people and have "literally" failed all of humanity.
    alizarules and Starbucks880 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I caught about 20 minutes of Lisa having a meeting with her staff last night. She was furious over something they had done that reflected poorly on Sur. It was really a turn off.

I don't like any of those characters. Whoever casted them should be fired. They are very unappetizing. I mentioned it up thread, but those people would cause one to NOT be in the mood to eat. They just don't appear to have good hygiene, IMO. Get away from the food people.
    Something that reflects poorly on SUR.... is this show !!!
    momrek06 and Starbucks880 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

If the object of this show is to paint Lisa in a bad light, its working. I will not be watching. I want to continue to like her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread