+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    With a restaurant as large as Sur, I am sure there are many more employees than the 6 we see. Those six conspicuously are all models/actors/musicians. I would assume that there are at least 20 other more functional employees who really do the bulk of the work. The six we see are there for the "show drama".
    I believe it was mentioned that there are 70 employees --- so they're only focusing on these 6. And for whatever it's worth, I believe that it's just Frank's vicious lie that started the rumor about Jax getting some girl in Las Vegas pregnant. I think it may be shown to be totally false --- so the other girls not being willing to just take Frank's drunken, vindictive accusation at face value - until they found out the truth about it, was, to me, very reasonable.

FORT Fogey

The People's Court with Marilyn Milian showed Jax as one of the group of citizens on the street who gather to chat with the TMZ guy. Aspiring actors do anything they can to get on TV. Nothing wrong with that. I see familiar faces from time to time.

I don't know why, but I am watching an episode right now. And there's this girl who's name I don't know, who apparently lives with some guy named Tom, who is about to be physically ill because she found out that he once slept with this other girl. Apparently boyfriends are supposed to come to you as virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I don't know why, but I am watching an episode right now. And there's this girl who's name I don't know, who apparently lives with some guy named Tom, who is about to be physically ill because she found out that he once slept with this other girl. Apparently boyfriends are supposed to come to you as virgins.
    that would be Kristen who says that everyone at Sur is beautiful and thats a fact. I am not sure what she models with that stringy hair and wonky eye.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    that would be Kristen who says that everyone at Sur is beautiful and thats a fact. I am not sure what she models with that stringy hair and wonky eye.
    I was thinking the same thing when she said that. Maybe when she's all dolled up in fancy model clothes and make up it works, but based on what we saw in that clip, I have to use my imagination.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As a retired ("Thank You, Jesus") manager, I would think that Lisa would have, long ago, learned the lesson that you stay out of your "underlings" personal business instead of asking them for information about it. These are NOT your friends; they are people who work for you. Blurring the lines is never a good idea.....as are Christmas parties, and after-work get togethers. I had one dear friend that worked under me, but she never put me in any kind of uncomfortable position....the sign of a TRUE professional. We are friends, 'til this day!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I just assumed that surely she is a hand or foot model or something that doesn't require someone to actually see the face.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I agree on all counts - a dog with flaky skin disease in a restaurant, yuk. But the employees seem even more filthy, if that's possible. Most of them seem skanky, skeevy, greasy, and unwashed. I'm pretty sure they don't have clean hands, more yuk.

Accessory dogs - I think they are abused. It looks pretty certain that they're not well cared for in the normal sense. Dogs need regular nutritious dog food meals, access to water, absence of doggie clothing that overheats their bodies, exercise, and comfortable places to rest. They don't need to be hauled around city streets, stores, or trapped in saggy handbags for hours on end. Those tiny dogs suffer miserably, and I think it's abusive.

I agree about this. I can't stand it when i see a little dog carried around like that and dressed up all the time. They stop acting like real dogs, and I'm sure they don't know what to make of the situation.

I love dogs, and my little guy wouldn't put up with that crap for a second! He's small, but he's big enough that he would put up quite a fight. He's a bit spoilt probably, but he gets to live and act like a real dog. If I tried to put outfits on him like the ones I see, he'd bite the s*it out of me! Trust me, he fights me when I put a sweater on him in winter to take him out in the cold.

Let dogs be dogs, dammit!
    Prism likes this.

* Never swim in public pools. Kids pee in them and people jump in them without swimsuits. There is bleach in the pools...but gross.

* the girl who had her hair yanked should have addressed it with that lame guy. Old Jax's story is totally lame. See he has a new person to live off of next week.

* the girlfriends are acting like lunatics because they are afraid about getting replaced
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The dog is an issue too, but I was referring to the people that Lisa employs as being too icky to be around food preparation! LOL Too funny! Jiggy may be cleaner than they are!
    I definitely agree with you on that as well. They just made me think of that dog. I don't usually call people skanks, but these people definitely fit the bill. I really hope the whole staff isn't like that. I have this fantasy that the producers of the show hired them and they don't really work at the restaraunt, because I thought Lisa was better than that.

+ Reply to Thread