+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

FORT Fogey

Re: Vanderpump Rules

I will continue to watch with liberal use of FF.

All of the wait staff should be replaced after this show ends. Good reality TV but must be tricky to run a business with them!
    alizarules likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stassi reminds me of Kenya in Atlanta. I guess I could call her Kenya-West. Kenya and her boyfriend, Jax, are beyond pathetic. I can't understand how they put up with each other when they both are so miserable with each other. Of course, couples DO bond over drama. Why would you stay with somebody that you have so many complaints about?

Stassi has this sorority of nasty girls who would eat 10 yards of her poop, and ask the doctor if they could, please eat 10 more yards. I have never understood groups of girls like this, and they definitely do exist. "I don't like her, so you can't like her." I never did pledge a a stoopid sorority! Those people bore me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

These kids are awful! Nasty, mean and not very bright.

What is Lisa thinking? I can't imagine why she would hire people like this, unless that's all there is out in BH.

Can you believe I actually did watch the second show, but I don't remember a thing about it except Stassi wanted to break up with whatever-his-name-is? Must have fallen asleep again. Took three tries for me to sit through the first episode. This does not bode well.

Scheana(?) doesn't bother me as much as Stassi because Stassi is just plain old mean and ugly inside. I think Scheana might just be kind of stupid but not as mean.
    alizarules likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Stassi reminds me of Kenya in Atlanta. I guess I could call her Kenya-West. Kenya and her boyfriend, Jax, are beyond pathetic. I can't understand how they put up with each other when they both are so miserable with each other. Of course, couples DO bond over drama. Why would you stay with somebody that you have so many complaints about?

Stassi has this sorority of nasty girls who would eat 10 yards of her poop, and ask the doctor if they could, please eat 10 more yards. I have never understood groups of girls like this, and they definitely do exist. "I don't like her, so you can't like her." I never did pledge a a stoopid sorority! Those people bore me!
    Wow!! I said "Kenya and her boyfriend, Jax"!!! I have these 2 couples totally blurred into one! Whoops!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love Podcasts, and there is one called AfterBuzz that is on after many different shows, this being one of them. The people that do that podcast went to SUR just the other night and said Stassi was their server. Interesting that she is still there.

Also, apparently Stassi was on the season of Amazing race that had the family teams of 4. That was a season that I didnt watch, but Im told she had dark hair and wasnt as skinny?

Im interested to see who Lisa fires a bit down the line. I will probably play on the computer and "watch" the next time its on, just have it on in the background.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Stassi gets her nasty honestly. Anyone remember her family from the amazing race family addition?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I agree with you, norealityhere. The more sleaze/gossip, the more they flock to it. That explains to me why Lisa and Ken are doing this show. People with lots of money usually want more money so Sur's business will pick up for awhile.
    I'm just surprised that this is really how the restaurant is run. I know attractive wait staff helps bring in the people, esp here in LaLaLand, where everyone wants to see and be seen.
    But they aren't that great and the little petty mean people are going to cause problems....for sure.
    I would have thought that Lisa and Ken would prefer their employees to a better class who could behave appropriately in front of customers. And they are so enamored of themselves that I find it hard to believe that can offer good service.

SUR is just up the street from me...couple miles. Had dinner there. Food was delicious and the service was good. servers were professional and friendly. Nice place. However, after seeing the show, I'm so turned off going there again. Love Lisa but don't want to reward those nasty people. Surprising that Stassi is friend of Lisa's daughter. What a horrible person.

I finally watched this show. I think my IQ just dropped 10 points from watching those brainless ninnies. Stassi is one mean, nasty person. Shaena is pretty deplorable, but her problem is that the elevator doesn't reach the top floor. I have always thought that Lisa could do no wrong, but this is one exception. Oh, and I hate tip sharing with a passion. I had to do that in a couple of my waitressing jobs during college and it irked me to have to subsidize lazy people. Plus, why should anyone be motivated to do a good job.
    alizarules likes this.

Lisa makes the excuse of Stassi being a friend of of Pandi's as why she doesn't get rid of her and let's her get away with hideous behavior. How STUPID is she? Lisa disgusts me.

I just heard about an eatery that closed because a server protested the tip sharing thing, I think, because she protested having to bring in $100 everyday that she worked, and let it be known. $100......excuse me????? I think that was a new policy. I think the owner deserved to be slapped with a sock full of nickels.

Ugh... I still cannot get past how skeevy they are... cannot make it way up to the place of normal where their meanness, stupidity, tip sharing problems reside. They look and act like gutter people. What can Lisa be thinking? Do lowlife people really bring in business? I don't get it!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread