+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

FORT Fogey

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    Am I missing something here but when did Tom become an innocent victim? Okay, I know that Kristin cheated with Jax and that was an awful thing for him, but he has cheated on Kristin numerous times.
    Word.

Can someone clarify the timing for me? Were Tom and Kristen on the outs when each had their indiscretions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Word.

Can someone clarify the timing for me? Were Tom and Kristen on the outs when each had their indiscretions?
    I may not be the best person to answer this, since I'm not a fan of the show, but I think they were, because Tom kept complaining that Kristen had gotten one of Tom's condoms out of the drawer. I would assume that they must have been living together if his condons were in the drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I actually watched the last episode on this show. Isn't the storyline about Stassi being outraged about Jax having sex with someone else the same storyline they had the first season? I did watch it a little then. It seemed like the same thing. Have they had other storlines?

After seeing the staff that work at Sur, I wouldn't want to go there knowing those people are handling my food or drink. ewww...
    . Actually there are umpteen servers and other personnel working there who have absolutely nothing to do with the show. The place is always busy with workers -- what we see on TV don't even make a dent.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It seems to me that there isn't one person in the Vanderpump Rules cast that isn't extremely neurotic in one way or another, but Jax and Kristen take it to a whole new level. I'm not sure exactly what Kristen's medical diagnosis is, but I think Jax may be a bona fide sociopath. He demonstrates a lot of the symptoms, but the most obvious ones include his 'all about me' extremely immature lifestyle, and is his total lack of feeling and remorse for the horrendous actions he committed that hurt his 'dear friends' so excruciatingly.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 02-22-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Jexter likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It seems to me that there isn't one person in the Vanderpump Rules cast that isn't extremely neurotic in one way or another, but Jax and Kristen take it to a whole new level. I'm not sure exactly what Kristen's medical diagnosis is, but I think Jax may be a bona fide sociopath. He demonstrates a lot of the symptoms, but the most obvious ones include his 'all about me' extremely immature lifestyle, and is his total lack of feeling and remorse for the horrendous actions he committed that hurt his 'dear friends' so excruciatingly.
    There is definitely something off about Jax's lack of remorse. Although, I wonder if something else is going on.

As someone who suffers from zero self-esteem, I can sort of relate to him. I think a lot of people don't realize they are capable of hurting others i.e. they think so little of themselves that they don't understand - or fail to realize - that they could/do be meaningful in the lives of others. What appears to be lack of empathy is often a diminished sense of self-valuation.

I have to wonder what type of upbringing he had. Its almost like he never learned compassion and empathy in his entire life. Its like he lacks any sort of emotion other than that associated with sex.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    There is definitely something off about Jax's lack of remorse. Although, I wonder if something else is going on.

As someone who suffers from zero self-esteem, I can sort of relate to him. I think a lot of people don't realize they are capable of hurting others i.e. they think so little of themselves that they don't understand - or fail to realize - that they could/do be meaningful in the lives of others. What appears to be lack of empathy is often a diminished sense of self-valuation.
    Very interesting. I never thought about it like that. You definitely shine a different light on it. You are impressive. A definite "ah ha moment".

Chin up, Grasshopper!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tom claims that Kristin has Borderline Personality Disorder. If this is true, then he better know to steer clear of her. This is very serious and cannot be cured. It doesn't respond to treatment well either. It's a diagosis that isn't handed out freely, because the implications are so severe.

I wonder about a lot of reality stars have Borerline Personalities. It fits right in with that kind of career. Also sounds like Farrah Abraham, Jenelle Evans, etc. of Teen Mom.

NIMH Borderline Personality Disorder

FORT Fogey

When Tom gets his PhD in psychology, I might entertain the notion about Kristin having BPD. My two cents are that Kristen is just a guppy swimming with a bunch of sharks. Plus, I don't think she's all that sharp. She has a lot to live up to in BH and she can't keep up.

She'd do much better in a smaller town. Tom isn't the smartest tool in the shed either.

FORT Newbie

Dear fellow RHOBH fans, could you please help me out with my bachelor thesis? I need respondents that watch RHOBH to fill out my survey; it only takes a couple of minutes and you would help me out a loooooot . Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

+ Reply to Thread