+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

The biggest surprise of the night was that Schaena has a college degree and has the ability to write. She talks as though she didn't go past elementary school. I love Lisa but I can't get into this show. I have tried several times. Each time I lost brain cells and I got the urge to take a bath in bleach. How on earth did Jax get 400 women to sleep with him? I don't think I would want him handling my drink if he were tending bar.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    The biggest surprise of the night was that Schaena has a college degree and has the ability to write. She talks as though she didn't go past elementary school. I love Lisa but I can't get into this show. I have tried several times. Each time I lost brain cells and I got the urge to take a bath in bleach. How on earth did Jax get 400 women to sleep with him? I don't think I would want him handling my drink if he were tending bar.
    ITA. I have forced myself to watch it at times, but it's so disgusting. These characters don't seem to have much depth to them. I find that difficult to watch. I can take drama, crazy and promiscuous, but their level is beyond description. It repeals me instead of drawing me in. I think I'm done. I won't go back for part II of the reunion. HOW does Lisa tolerate it? She must really be hard up for business in her restaurants to stoop to this level. I would think customers would be turned off too. No way any of them would touch my drinking glass or food. IF they are that dense, then how would they know much about proper hygiene? I doubt they do.

I am with you too Starbucks. I don't watch the show at all but did see part of the reunion. I felt dirty. I love Lisa but this show is beneath her.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    The isn't the greatest commentary on our nation's youth, that's for sure!

I don't think any of the SUR staff is very bright but I give points to Schaena for going to school. Does anyone know if Stassi went to college?
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-13-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Surprised to hear that Queen Trashi is able to attract any kind of a decent man. She made it sound like he was a really together person on the reunion show. In a way, you could understand Jax and Stassi together because they are both trash. What I don't get is either of them ever attracting any kind of a decent human being. Jax is not even attractive; he is not a man I would allow or would have allowed around me, at any age. He makes me ill. They all probably glow a pale green in the dark from bacteria.

Anyway, like Jax I think Stassi is a horrible person, and I'm just surprised she can get any decent guy. But then guys just seem to be that way sometimes; some of the nicest men I have known will marry the most bitchy women! It doesn't always last of course, and then when they remarry surprise, surprise! they choose another bitch. I will never understand that.

I could care less what happens to Stassi really and don't want to know. I sort of feel about her like I did about Kate Gosselin, in that I would like to not see her on tv anymore. Jax as well. The rest I don't really care about, I never got that much into the show. And yes, it's a sad (and frightening) look at today's youth.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    They all probably glow a pale green in the dark from bacteria.
    law638 likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Watched Part 2 tonight.
    Talk about drama!!
    It did kind of get to the point where I felt sorry for Kristin. I don't like when they all gang upon 1 person. I do agree, though, taht Kristin was pretty horrid this season.
    Not sure what was up with Arianna and her outfit and her makeup. It was not an attractive look for her. Made her look like an aging dominatrix - certainly a lot older than she probably is. She actually looked like Tom's mother. There's just something about her that I don't trust.
    Stassi plays the role of mean girl to the hilt. What a piece of work she is!
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kristen loves the attention.

I don't know what chance Ariana's relationship has with Tom. He cannot get over the Jax-Kristen thing, at all. No matter what else is being talked about, he always seems to go back to his relationship with Kristen. I know she is LOVING that. I fully expect to see them back together.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lisa does look very false trying to bring on the drama. Lisa told Kristen "You had a man that loved you and you just gave it all away."
    You can do it!

FORT Fan

Am I missing something here but when did Tom become an innocent victim? Okay, I know that Kristin cheated with Jax and that was an awful thing for him, but he has cheated on Kristin numerous times. Just what we know about: Years ago he lied to Ariana about his relationship and kissed her in the pool while in Las Vegas. So they didn't have intercourse, but that behavior is still out of bounds when in a committed relationship. Oh yeah, according to saint Tom because they didn't have intercourse that wasn't such a bad thing. Then in between seasons 1 and 2 he also cheated on her, again while in Vegas. Oh yeah, Kristin was being distant to him so that makes it all okay. Really, he is just as much a piece of work as Kristin and Jax. They all deserve each other. I feel for Ariana and James. They are both being used as pawns. Ariana as a person to especially hurt Kristin and James as a person to especially hurt Tom. I don't think that Kristin and Tom will get back together, but they are more emotionally involved with each other (even if it is anger) than their current partners.
    Jexter and MsDiva2007 like this.

+ Reply to Thread