+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I never though got involved with men I worked with its just a good way to cause needless drama. I really think one day we will hear of Kristen having a epic meltdown in public some place. Kristen is not wrapped to tight. The girls elevator is not stopping on all the floors, her chairs aren't pulled close to the table whatever you want to call it. Creepy is what she is!
    100% agree. It is likely why we see Lisa seriously considering firing her, where as she at worst brow-beats Jax.
    Debb70 likes this.

one day (i hope) stassi will fall and she will hit the ground, hard. she will lose her friends and maybe even worse. right now she thinks she has the world by the tail and she feels she's the queen of all the little sluts at Sur. I felt a pain in my gut when she was sitting there saying how she was going to ruin Kristen and she was going to lose every friend she has. With friends like Stassi and her dull minded crew, who needs enemies? I feel sorry for Kristen, because who hasn't made mistakes? With all that's happened between Jax and Stassi and Tom and Kristen, I can see how the two might hook up drunkenly. It just made me sick to watch the scene where all the girls, even Ariana, were sitting there following Stassi's lead and talking about Kristen. Ariana was just glad they weren't targeting her anymore, and it made me like her less.
    Moontat likes this.

I did have to laugh when Stassi admitted she can turn all Kristen's friends against her. Stassi has not realized if they are true friends that could not be swayed by her antics. These people are nothing more than std swapping buddies with all the sleeping around with each other they all do.
    Moontat likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I actually watched the last episode on this show. Isn't the storyline about Stassi being outraged about Jax having sex with someone else the same storyline they had the first season? I did watch it a little then. It seemed like the same thing. Have they had other storlines?

After seeing the staff that work at Sur, I wouldn't want to go there knowing those people are handling my food or drink. ewww...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's been revealed that Stassi's buddy, Kristen and Jax, had sex!!! That is what led to Kristen to getting Kristen's powerful backhand.

Ka-BOOM!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It's been revealed that Stassi's buddy, Kristen and Jax, had sex!!! That is what led to Kristen to getting Kristen's powerful backhand.

Ka-BOOM!!!!!
    From the season I watched, I don't understand what the big deal is. Plus, Stassi was not in a relationship with Jax when this happened. It's very outrageous reaction unless you are married, engaged or something like that. But, if it's an ex, so what. It seems Stassi just thrives on it though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought he WAS involved with Stassi when this happened. Maybe I've got that confused with her boyfriend, Tom, being asleep in the next room the first time they got it on?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the Kristen/Jax thing happened after Stassi broke it off with Jax because he had cheated on her. Jax is a dog and not at all attractive to me. At his age, he should have started getting his life together by now. He basically has nothing to offer in any serious relationship. I think that was one reason Stassi dumped him, too. She's going to hook herself up with someone who can provide for her in the style of the queen she thinks she is.

Yeah, Stassi said that she had already broken up with Jax when this happened, so I can't see being that outraged. Granted, it's not cool to hook up with your good friends ex-boyfriend, but her reaction is way over the top.

I was just curious as to whether Stassi has any role other than being out of control over her jealousy of Jax.

Stassi believes her role is to be in charge of Everybody.
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread