+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Lisa has said that she has a hard time coming own on Stassi because she is Pandora's friend, so Stassi was telling the truth.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This show has got to be staged for drama. I cannot believe a business woman, as Lisa clearly is, would put up with this. I suppose a reality show is business, so there you have it. Does this restaurant function with the cast of this show? They must have a solid core of employees, we don't see, that keep this place running smoothly.
    Actually, Sur is very smooth running and a great place for dinner. Was there last night for dinner and for a Tuesday was still busy. There are a lot of employees there who are pleasant and certainly know how to the customers. Sheena was serving drinks in the lounge are and Kristen was working in one of the larger rooms of the restaurant. She did not stop for one minute...worked her ass off. Although she wasn't our server, I did have to ask directions to restroom. She was pleasant, lovely smile and very warm. And actually very tall and statuesque and very attractive. She's just not flashy. My friend and I sat at end of Sheena before dinner....next to her station. We chatted...she's cute and friendly. Not mature yet, it seems just out of high school (that's not a read but just comparing her to actions of others). Since I live out here, I never gush at "celebrities" but my friend wanted picture with her after gushing at the sight of someone known. OMG, I was so embarrassed that I buried my face in my hands...but that's just me. Sheena was delighted and couldn't wait...after that, we chatted. Later on, I just said "ok, lemme see the ring." She almost jumped with glee like teenager. And I just asked where the venue was and her dress. She said her aunt was making it and since I sew too (but not that good), chatted about that for couple minutes. Then went to dinner. So, since last episode filmed a while ago, we do know that Kristen still works there.
    Punkin, Jexter, Lizard and 2 others like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I know Stassi has been busy with the men from sur Peter,Frank and Jax!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Actually, Sur is very smooth running and a great place for dinner. Was there last night for dinner and for a Tuesday was still busy. There are a lot of employees there who are pleasant and certainly know how to the customers. Sheena was serving drinks in the lounge are and Kristen was working in one of the larger rooms of the restaurant. She did not stop for one minute...worked her ass off. Although she wasn't our server, I did have to ask directions to restroom. She was pleasant, lovely smile and very warm. And actually very tall and statuesque and very attractive. She's just not flashy. My friend and I sat at end of Sheena before dinner....next to her station. We chatted...she's cute and friendly. Not mature yet, it seems just out of high school (that's not a read but just comparing her to actions of others). Since I live out here, I never gush at "celebrities" but my friend wanted picture with her after gushing at the sight of someone known. OMG, I was so embarrassed that I buried my face in my hands...but that's just me. Sheena was delighted and couldn't wait...after that, we chatted. Later on, I just said "ok, lemme see the ring." She almost jumped with glee like teenager. And I just asked where the venue was and her dress. She said her aunt was making it and since I sew too (but not that good), chatted about that for couple minutes. Then went to dinner. So, since last episode filmed a while ago, we do know that Kristen still works there.
    Thanks for sharing this Canuck! So appreciated!

My thoughts on the ladies:
    • Sheena - has what it takes (in all departments) to make a go of it in Hollywood except for her somewhat immature ways. I don't think the wedding is a good decision for her.
    • Stassi - I think she'll get hit hard with the reality of life at some point. Right now she's a spoiled mess and a mean person. The book the Four Agreements talks about impeccable speech. Stassi is on the other side of the world.
    • Kirsten - Lisa has never liked Kirsten. Lisa does NOT like people who don't challenge her in a stimulating way. She's a fighter and she likes sharp aggressive people. She dusted Kim and Taylor for these reasons IMO, and she is doing the same to Kirsten. It's an oil and water thing.

I actually like Kirsten. I kind of feel sorry for her because she is lacking something. She's not a natural born fighter the way Stassi or Brandi are. And, she's emotionally young. Not developed somehow. And I like Kim and empathize with Kim for the same reasons. While Lisa could give two bits for either, I like them and feel for them as they work out there lives.

I do not think Kirsten and Tom should get married at all, but I'm glad she is still on the show. Gawd. I'd rather have her drama than Stassi drama.

xxxxx

I do like these kids though. What a fun time in their lives. To be on tv, get asked for autographs, etc. As posted earlier, I hope they are in good places when looks and youth start to diminish.
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-30-2014 at 01:44 AM.
    canuck and Lizard like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I know Stassi has been busy with the men from sur Peter,Frank and Jax!
    That is what our younger years are for!!
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I do recall my girlfriends in their twenties having a few tiffs over boyfriends or ex boyfriends. Those and these guys would hardly be worth a fight.
    Jexter, Jexter and Moontat like this.
    You can do it!

I love the real take on the restaurant. It actually makes me happy that they really do work there and that they are normal and professional normally. I'm sure some things are played up a bit for the cameras, but I wouldn't put it past them to actually be this way. Before moving, the friends I made in my early 20s were many of these types. Cheaters that some how think the behavior is acceptable and intermingle in the same social circles.

I never though got involved with men I worked with its just a good way to cause needless drama. I really think one day we will hear of Kristen having a epic meltdown in public some place. Kristen is not wrapped to tight. The girls elevator is not stopping on all the floors, her chairs aren't pulled close to the table whatever you want to call it. Creepy is what she is!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I never though got involved with men I worked with its just a good way to cause needless drama. I really think one day we will hear of Kristen having a epic meltdown in public some place. Kristen is not wrapped to tight. The girls elevator is not stopping on all the floors, her chairs aren't pulled close to the table whatever you want to call it. Creepy is what she is!
    That is kind of why I like Kristen. She's a little clueless and a little helpless. All she has left is crazy. I feel bad for her. I think she'd do better back in a small Midwest town where thick skin isn't such a big requirement.
    Punkin and Realitychick like this.

Stassi makes me want to kill her. I wish Kristen had popped her right back in her ugly mug.
    Jexter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread