+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Lol it's funny how nobody believed Jax was in jail. Kristen is going to have a long painful life if she continues down this road of ignorance she is on. Who just in the middle of serving tables stops and goes and starts an argument with someone. First off she is arguing with Ariana and Tom is the one she is in a relationship with.

Lisa really makes herself look bad by letting these sickos just basically do whatever they want.
    Punkin and prhoshay like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for sharing MsDiva!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysue View Post
    I love this show~
    I love this show too. Although I haven't been watching much this season. It is pure cotton candy. Absolutely no substance. I don't have to think when watching and can just enjoy the "kids".

I just hope we see each in good places 5 years from now when the next batch of youngsters hit town and this group needs to move on. Jax is already too old. You can ride the youth/good looks wave for only a limited amount of time.

Stassi was a mess on the Amazing Race and its clear she is just as clueless as ever. Although I do like the enhancements she's had. I do thins she's pretty.

I saw Tom and Kristen on WWHL. A psychologist was the bartender and she said the should NOT get married EVER. Emphasis on NOT EVER!

I'm surprised about he guy Scheana's dating. She is smart, beautiful, and talented. I don't mean to sound crass, but I would expect to see her with someone super successful, rich, and with looks like a model.

Ok did I hear Lisa correctly. Lisa said "she wished when she got engaged it was by some guy on a hillside. I remember being on my back with my feet in the air" Omg I almost choked when she said that.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cotton candy is sweet and yummy.....neither of which I feel applies to this goofy show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok did I hear Lisa correctly. Lisa said "she wished when she got engaged it was by some guy on a hillside. I remember being on my back with my feet in the air" Omg I almost choked when she said that.
    She said it. And then said something like "I still said yes."

LOL
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

OK...Kristen is making an audition reel?? She's an awful actress and is odd looking, I don't see her landing anything than character parts. Last episode Lisa said she's been working at SUR for 7 years?? Is she really going to make it as an actress if she hasn't already?
    Punkin likes this.

Tom and Kristen are each other's security blankets? Most kids who have those infidelity issues just break up. Both of them have had an undertone of uptightness.

I was grossed out the first season when kristin and everyone was trying to alienate Stacci for getting rid of cheating Jack.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Last night had me convinced this show is like The Hills. They have to get together before shooting to work out storylines. There's no way this group has that much cheating, secret keeping and big reveals on their own.

I don't get how everyone seems to follow Stassi around like she is some kind of "something". Have they no independent thinking one in the group?
    Punkin likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fogey

She's good friends with Pandora, and therefore has (or thinks she has and tells others she has) Lisa's ear.

+ Reply to Thread