+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Unfortunately, out here, the more nasty rumors, etc. the more the people flock to these places. Sad, but true!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Unfortunately, out here, the more nasty rumors, etc. the more the people flock to these places. Sad, but true!
    yes they do. A group of my friend every quarter we take a girls trip to Beverly Hills to go shopping,partying and spend the weekend. lol we hit up a restaurant or club we have found off some reality show every time.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree with you, norealityhere. The more sleaze/gossip, the more they flock to it. That explains to me why Lisa and Ken are doing this show. People with lots of money usually want more money so Sur's business will pick up for awhile.
    I'm just surprised that this is really how the restaurant is run. I know attractive wait staff helps bring in the people, esp here in LaLaLand, where everyone wants to see and be seen.
    But they aren't that great and the little petty mean people are going to cause problems....for sure.
    I would have thought that Lisa and Ken would prefer their employees to a better class who could behave appropriately in front of customers. And they are so enamored of themselves that I find it hard to believe that can offer good service.
    norealityhere, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    IMO you are not goodlooking if your core is ugly.
    Ain't that the truth. Sad
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

After a friend of mine reminded me that Stassi and her family was on a season of amazing race I can't stand her even more if that is possible. That horrid Schroeder family,yuck.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

after 2 attampts to watch the first episode, I am skipping this one. I like Lisa, really, but these boys and girls are just horrible

I watched last night...talk about insecurity. Sorry Lisa I won'tbe watching another show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I doubt I'll be watching anymore. I thought it was about Lisa running her restaurant.
    There's a million shows with vapid, egotistical young people. I'm not interested....probably too old now.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I watched last night...talk about insecurity. Sorry Lisa I won'tbe watching another show.
    I watched a prior episode and did not think I would watch this. But the little commercial for upcoming trainwreck is drawing me there. If I did not watch it in the future it would be because they are just not interesting (not about their insecurities).

It looks like all the guys are pretty seedy and they are not doing themselves a favor for future tv work. I remember the hills. I liked only the characters who had some sort of nicety to them. The guys are all yucky. And Shana is setting herself up for misery messing around with married men. And the blonde girl would not have so much misery if she stopped dating losers. The 33 year old guy looks like he is more than a decade older than the rest.
    You can do it!

I watched the first, thought it was just OK. Tried to watch the second episode but was bored to tears, so didn't finish it. Don't think I'll be watching again.
    alizarules likes this.

+ Reply to Thread