+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    See, to me Stassi is not even that pretty post-surgery, so I would hate to think how she looked before, if this is an improvement. Scheanna or however you spell it, is much better looking than Stassi, although she probably is stupider. Is that a word? Now I sound stupid. They are all stupid, is my point. Jax probably is faking his thing for Stassi, I don't think he is emotionally deep enough to be that in love with anybody other than himself. Stassi makes me angrier than the others though. It's her attitude of owning everything and everybody. I wanted to reach right in and slap her face when she told Scheanna that she better not have brought a boyfriend-stealing wh*re or something to that effect into the restaurant. Who the hell does she think she is? Scheanna doesn't hire people, she just works there! And what is with this Kristin, I think it is? Or is it Katie? The older one who dates Tom, and can't get over her terminal case of being unhappy and bitchy. I can't stand it! She has always seemed so friggin insecure, and I doubt she has that much of a reason. Even if Tom cheated, she isn't so ugly she can't find somebody else. I can't take anymore of her unhappy mug on my screen! Then there's the one with the sort of orange hair who might be kind of cute but for her mean expression. These girls are a bunch of bitches! I'm sorry to use the word as I know it does offend some, but really have you ever seen such a mangy, nasty looking and acting, unhappy group of gossiping young girls? These kids are so annoying, I can't watch the show. I only catch it on repeat when there is absolutely nothing else to watch, and I usually leave the room in disgust.

*but yeah, i still catch some of it.... sighhhhh*

I agree with just about everything you said but at the same time it was hilarious.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Kristen look dirty to me. Then she gets mad and one eye goes in one direction and the other the opposite,lol.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

I love this show~

I love it, but hate it. LOL It seems like the same thing over and over, I find myself yelling at the tv at Stassi and the bobbsie twins most of the time. Yet I come back every week to watch. I need help!
    Imperfect1 and norealityhere like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    2llnbx0.jpg

FIFY
    Punkin likes this.

She was a jerk then on the amazing race. Kristen needs to buy a vowel. The girl needs a shrink. I thought Scheana fiance was cute when he is proposing. He is an average looking guy and he loves Scheana good for her. Jax and Tom and their supposed drop dead good looks are nothing but trouble.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was it my imagination, or did Scheana's boyfriend's jacket look too small? It just didn't seem to quite fit.
    MsDiva2007 and norealityhere like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

omg no! now we have stassi questioning tom about his relationship with kristen and really giving him the business, as if were her concern somehow!! i don't believe how over-involved this witch gets with her buddies and their love lives. i must strangle her! i must!!

whew! damn that takes the fire out of me. i feel like this ariana person is a nice girl basically and she seems the sort who wants to stay clear of drama, unlike SOME people I could name. tom is a rather good looking young guy, and he is YOUNG. when he told stassi no he would not cheat anymore, i thought i saw a flash of doubt there. i think he knows his weakness to make out with other girls. i think if ariana would have him, he would probably fall for her. she seems to be much classier than stassi by far, and if they kissed once, so what? that's not really cheating. but if tom is just a repeat performer and a hound dog, then i guess kristin should leave. but kristin has to make the decision and nobody's friends should desert them for not leaving a boyfriend. in most cases anyway. as for jax, he is pure scum and they should all avoid him and never under any circumstances tell him anything. you see, this proves what i said. these people are not very bright. the big mystery is why does Lisa keep them around? they are not particularly talented or anything. they arent nice or funny.

ohhhhh i think i get it. this is a comedy. a comedy about a bar. kind of like Cheers, only without the talented actors and actresses.

i always liked Frasier better anyhow.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.

The past few Mondays I've been watching both BH Housewives and this show. WHEW!! It sure takes me away from all the stuff I have going on in my life right now! Especially the Vanderpump show!
    I can't believe I was that young and that self absorbed once upon a time!

I have to give Staasi a lot of credit. She's really gone through quite a transformation. She must have also worked out quite a bit to take of all the chubbiness she had when she was young. I think she's very attractive now. Physically. Mentally, however, I think she's horrid!

This show is proving to be one of my guilty pleasures, though. Lord, help me.........
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread