+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Why does Jax need to ok his modeling gigs with Stassi if they are broken up? Who in the blue heck does she thinks she is?
    Punkin, AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He is a SLAVE to her, and he knows and accepts that.....and SO does she. He should be so embarrassed. No matter where he "goes", they both know that he will be back. I'm surprised that she doesn't have him dressing up in a French maid's outfit.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caught a few minutes of VPR tripe. Wondering why, with so many people out of work.... why do Lisa & Ken bother hiring gutter trash? I'd be looking for more than a little hair in the soup. Yeccchhhhh...
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Watched this show in the wee hours of this morning & they aggravated me so much I couldn't get back to sleep. This show makes Lisa & her partners look like idiots. I don't know any business person that would put up with the staff's crap. Unless, they were making a good buck. Which is probably the case. With that said, Jax is worse than an old housewife, spreading rumors over the fence. I realize this is all for the camera but if this is any indication of their personalities, they need serious help.
    Is it just me or is Stassi not the prettiest girl on the show. I don't think she is attractive at all. I love how she thinks that she is running the restaurant. I hope Lisa sees how Stassi holds herself in such a high place in the pecking order concerning her position at Sur. She came off like she thought she owned the place. And can hire or fire at her whim.
    MsDiva2007, Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Even if Lisa did find out, I don't think she'd have the cojones to deal with Stassi. I think Lisa is a HUGE disappointment, as a boss.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes. I liked Lisa less when I started watching Vanderpump Rules. But I guess they get extra business because of the show. So they love the show.

Jax makes plays for Stacci to stay on the show and part of the storyline. Gravy train would end if he wasn't on the show.
    You can do it!

Stassi looks a lot different then she did before her chin implants and weight loss. What she really needs implanted is a brain!
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Stassi looks a lot different then she did before her chin implants and weight loss. What she really needs implanted is a brain!
    Or a personality transplant.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007 and Moontat like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Watched this show in the wee hours of this morning & they aggravated me so much I couldn't get back to sleep. This show makes Lisa & her partners look like idiots. I don't know any business person that would put up with the staff's crap. Unless, they were making a good buck. Which is probably the case. With that said, Jax is worse than an old housewife, spreading rumors over the fence. I realize this is all for the camera but if this is any indication of their personalities, they need serious help.
    Is it just me or is Stassi not the prettiest girl on the show. I don't think she is attractive at all. I love how she thinks that she is running the restaurant. I hope Lisa sees how Stassi holds herself in such a high place in the pecking order concerning her position at Sur. She came off like she thought she owned the place. And can hire or fire at her whim.
    It is all for show. Only a few employees are featured and this has to be filmed in hours the restaurant is closed. They may not even work there! Lisa is probably a very good boss in real life. She is too successful in other endevors. And one her successful businesses is this show.
    Punkin likes this.

See, to me Stassi is not even that pretty post-surgery, so I would hate to think how she looked before, if this is an improvement. Scheanna or however you spell it, is much better looking than Stassi, although she probably is stupider. Is that a word? Now I sound stupid. They are all stupid, is my point. Jax probably is faking his thing for Stassi, I don't think he is emotionally deep enough to be that in love with anybody other than himself. Stassi makes me angrier than the others though. It's her attitude of owning everything and everybody. I wanted to reach right in and slap her face when she told Scheanna that she better not have brought a boyfriend-stealing wh*re or something to that effect into the restaurant. Who the hell does she think she is? Scheanna doesn't hire people, she just works there! And what is with this Kristin, I think it is? Or is it Katie? The older one who dates Tom, and can't get over her terminal case of being unhappy and bitchy. I can't stand it! She has always seemed so friggin insecure, and I doubt she has that much of a reason. Even if Tom cheated, she isn't so ugly she can't find somebody else. I can't take anymore of her unhappy mug on my screen! Then there's the one with the sort of orange hair who might be kind of cute but for her mean expression. These girls are a bunch of bitches! I'm sorry to use the word as I know it does offend some, but really have you ever seen such a mangy, nasty looking and acting, unhappy group of gossiping young girls? These kids are so annoying, I can't watch the show. I only catch it on repeat when there is absolutely nothing else to watch, and I usually leave the room in disgust.

*but yeah, i still catch some of it.... sighhhhh*
    Punkin, mayamaisha and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread