+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Vanderpump Rules

It would be OK if there was and NO great loss if there wasn't.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Wow, Jexter, sorry to hear that. Age 48? Oh, you can have a lot of fun!! Stay strong, good vibes to you!
    Thanks Prism.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Do we know if there will even be a 2nd season??? I hope so, cause in spite of myself, I actually came to enjoy the show.
    Me too. For some goofy reason, I found the "kids" fun to watch.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

This show has got to be staged for drama. I cannot believe a business woman, as Lisa clearly is, would put up with this. I suppose a reality show is business, so there you have it. Does this restaurant function with the cast of this show? They must have a solid core of employees, we don't see, that keep this place running smoothly.

FORT Fogey

I am watching the 2nd episode just now.

If Jax wants Stasie back (why?) he is going about this in the totally opposite way. Move on Jax and she will come running back. It is so simple. You asked to get back together and she is playing a game. Can't you see that? Tell her you have decided to move on because she is unable to trust you again. She really can but loves the drama of someone in love with her and begging.

I cannot believe I am even posting about this ridiculous show!
    Punkin, AmyKay and Moontat like this.

Jax an Stassi are so ridiculously co-dependent that it's not funny. I don't think I've ever seen a couple this sick. They are extremely drama-addicted. You would think that at least one of them would wake up and grow up, but I think they enchant themselves with their stupidity. I'd be soooo embarrassed if I were their parents.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I bet their parents are happy Jax and Stassi are regulars on a relatively highly rated TV show. They have no other skills or talents to speak of so at least they are cashing in on something (for the moment) even if it's for disgusting behavior. I'm sure they are hoping some talent agent will watch the show and recruit them into movies. However deluded such thinking is, stranger things have happened.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

I don't watch this show but saw a little of these people on RWHOBH couple of weeks ago. The name Vanderpump Rules" is truly a misnomer because Lisa does not rule, her stupid "employees" do. Got to definitely be a staged restaurant. What boss would put up with these insolent employess. Their behavior would spill out into the public eating area and people would leave in droves. Honestly, can't see this as a legit business under this format.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

For some reason, I want to say that I remember one of the FoRTers saying that they have been there? Anybody else remember?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    For some reason, I want to say that I remember one of the FoRTers saying that they have been there? Anybody else remember?
    It was me. My girlfriends and I go up to Beverly Hills for some girlfriend relaxation time. The one with the greasy hair and wonky eye was there,Kristen? The last time we went there.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sur has been around for a while. It is a legitimate business, it's the staff on the show that are staged. Sur does have a core staff that makes Sur run smoothly. I've been going to Villa Blanca for years (killer salmon salad) and have occasionally seen a couple of the dimwits from VR working there. I feel badly for whomever winds up with Stassi. Especially if they think "wow" our kids will be beautiful"! The poor girl was not genetically blessed. She is unidentifiable pre plastic surgery. Not that anyone in LA enters into a relationship based on physical appearance. LOL
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread