+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

Jax seems more Try Sexual he will be whatever you want him to be for a price.
    prhoshay and Starbucks880 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, I was having that exact feeling but didn't quite know how to put it! Nicely done!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I must be fairly naive cause I didn't get the bi-sexual vibe from Jax at all, but here's what I DID get. Whether it's boys or girls or both --- what I really see in Jax is a kind of Peter Pan syndrome --- an oldish guy who is really immature and not able or willing to grow up and take an adult responsiblity for his life. I kept thinking all season, that he seemed a little 'off' to me, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it --- till now. Now I can see that the way he handles his romantic/sexual life as well as his professional/work life --- like his settling for bartending (no offense to real bartenders) when he claims to want so much 'more' from his work --- he's just a drama loving Peter Pan, who doesn't want to grow up and really put in the effort to have the kind of professional career that he claims he would like to have, or to have the kind of romantic relationship that he claims he wants with Stassi!

Jax is so immature, it just screams from every pore. He's always seemed really "off" to me too. It makes him unattractive. I don't see how any woman would want him. But some women like weak, immature men and love controlling them. He probably likes that control thing a little too much if you ask me.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I do not really think there was a baby. I think the girl in Vegas just sleeps with everyone, keeps there numbers, and tellsthem she is pregnant to collect money.
    You can do it!

While I adore Lisa she wasn't enough for me to continue to watch.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I like this goofy show because it really speaks to how young young people really are. All those "kids" have growing up to do. It takes longer for some than for others.

Jax is an exception of course. I hope he keeps on with therapy as he really needs it, I think.

Jax needs a dominatrix. I can see him now with a dog chain around his neck and a gag-ball in his mouth.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just can't with this show and the skanky behavior in a restaurant. I am headed to Beverly Hills for a quarterly shopping trip & Gilrfriends weekend with my Girlfriends. They all want to go eat there. I told them they can go without me. I can't eat in places I consider unclean.just no!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

White Castle sounds good!

+ Reply to Thread