+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

Re: Vanderpump Rules

She also had a nose job.
    I actually think she looks quite recognizable. The difference is that she was pretty chunky as a teenager. Now she's slimmed down and is one of the more attractive on this show.
    I think these girls seem to think they're a lot hotter than they are, however!
    I caught a couple episodes tonight. Had only watched about a quarter of an episode when it premiered.
    After work today, I became really transfixed by these people.
    My, oh my, I am soooooooo glad I am no longer a twenty something!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Isn't that the truth?! We all complain about getting older, but most of us wouldn't go back to those earlier years for anything in the world!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Given the choice (If only it were possible!!!), I think I would go back to my 20s. BUT I was married at 21, had my first child at 23, my second at 25 and my third at 28. So essentially, I was a grownup in my 20s. I probably missed out on a lot of adventures and 'single adult' fun in my 20s ---- but I liked being married and being a mom in my 20s. And having my children while I was really young gave me 2 advantages to getting married and having kids much later in life. First, I had the ENERGY to run after them, and second, they were pretty much grown up when I was in my early 40s, so by then, I had a lot of freedom to do pretty much what I wanted with my life -- at a time when a lot of other moms still had vey young children who kept them pretty much tied up. As it turned out, I went back to school, got my bachelors, and started law school at 38 --- and finished at 42 --- so I had time to really have a long career in law, at a time when a lot of other moms were having their careers interrupted by marriage and childcare. Different strokes, of course.
    Florimel and alizarules like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wouldn't give up all of the knowledge and wisdom I've acquired over my years for all the "tea in China"! I was glad that I waited to marry and have my child when I could really appreciate the experience, and got my ripping and running out during college and after and didn't have to worry about anybody but me.

It always gave me pain to see people trying to go to school while holding down a full-time job.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-03-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh no I would not want to relive the histronics of the 20's for nothing,lol. I just can't go through it again,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Let me just say this... It is NEVER appropriate for men and women to hit each other.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I am disappointed, and mad at myself for thinking stassi and/or jason (jax) would change by the time of the reunion. Not sure when it was taped/how much of the season they had seen, but Stassi is not at all innocent in anything and I hate how she thinks that she is. I am disappointed that no one pointed out that exact point Uncle David,especially Lisa or Andy. I was yelling it at the tv! I turned it off with 5 min left to go cuz I got so frustrated, is there going to be a 2nd part to this reunion too?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I wish that someone would give Stassi a humble does of reality. When a person can say that the very worst time of their live ever was a period of time where she broke up with a good looking guy, immediately got involved with another good looking guy, broke up with him and had some struggles with some friends, that's a declaration that she's had a really really good life. Stassi brings words like spoiled and entitled to an entirely new level. She'd enjoy the great life she's been blessed with a lot more if she realized how fortunate she was, instead of constatly worry about and lamenting the few things that cause it from being total perfection. And that doesn't even start to get in to expecting her to figure out how SHE contributes to her problems!
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

Yes, Miss Stassi really needs a dose of reality! I don't see her agonizing over which bill she can't pay this month, or anything like that. I'd bet she rarely shows up to actually work at SUR. Her parents probably supplement her income or are her main income and the job is just a lark for her. Lisa tries to make her sound like a decent person but she gives herself away at every opportunity.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

prhoshay and lizzard, I love your sig lines.

Jax reads as genuine in that he is in love with Stassi. That is a real head scratcher. I am glad this is over. I felt compelled to watch because I just did.

+ Reply to Thread