+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

FORT Fogey

Re: Vanderpump Rules

I really had to laugh last night when Stassi kept on asking why she deserved treatment she got from Jax. To me, the answer to that was quite simple. She is horribly self-centered, and makes a man's life miserable if he is not focused on her and her needs 100% of the time. As a result, all she attracts are gross men who don't treat her well, because the good men can't be bothered.

I wonder if producers pushed him to come clean. The positive is he said he is quitting. He andSTaasi really junked. this show up. They could have had a show more about dreams and friendships. Or the joy of youth.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you really think he won't be back for the next season??? Oh, he'll be back; I see co-dependency. He will once, again, be feeding Stassi's narcissism. It's HER world, and everybody else is just allowed to live in it. I also expect Jax to go back to Sur, with Lisa's enabling cooperation.

And regarding Stassi moving on so quickly, usually it's the man who moves on pretty quickly, and no one is surprised; double standard? They weren't married; I have no problem with it. Why wait if you don't want to? She had to feed that ego somehow!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It bugs me male or female when people jump from relationship to relationship with nary a breath in between. People today seem to be afraid of being on their own. Stassi may be scared of being alone with her big head and ego,lol
    prhoshay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I knew alot of women in my 20's who needed to be with a man, any man, to feel worthwhile. i've always been a loner and never understood. I married too young and couldn't wait to be out on my own. It was something that was just always there in me.

I really don't get it. If i were 20 again I would be having a great time just living alone and dating different people. I mean, that's how they did it in my mom's day. You didn't get too serious over one guy when you could date more than that. And kids would go out in groups and date that way. It seems like now even young kids feel the need to be "exclusive" from a few texts declaring them a couple! It's insane.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

When my son was about 10 years old, one of his friends of the same age was talking about the girl he was "going out" with. I had to question him on what he meant by "going out"....he shrugged and said, "Well....we go to the cafeteria together..." They adapt this mentality EARLY these days. He looked a little embarrassed.

Ridiculous.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can you even imagine being married to Stassi, thinking about the beautiful children you'll have; then finding out what she really looked like before all that plastic surgery?? Scary!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Can you even imagine being married to Stassi, thinking about the beautiful children you'll have; then finding out what she really looked like before all that plastic surgery?? Scary!
    She has a chin implant I understand. Apparently she also had a lobotomy as well,lol.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Please tell me that, at her age, the understandable chin implant is ALL that she has had.

After looking at pictures of her on the "Amazing Race", there has to be more than the chin implant. In comparison she is unrecognizable.

+ Reply to Thread