+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: BETHENNY - TALK SHOW on Fox

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: BETHENNY - TALK SHOW on Fox

I think the judge is totally out of line! The child custody issue has been settled and is no longer a part of the case. The court case and the judge's jurisdiction is now ONLY about financial issues --- which have NOTHING to do with whether or not a mother puts on her little girl's pajamas (as a JOKE, by the way). In my opinion (yes, I'm an attorney - for over 30 years) the judge should be reprimanded!
    GabbyG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I think the judge is totally out of line! The child custody issue has been settled and is no longer a part of the case. The court case and the judge's jurisdiction is now ONLY about financial issues --- which have NOTHING to do with whether or not a mother puts on her little girl's pajamas (as a JOKE, by the way). In my opinion (yes, I'm an attorney - for over 30 years) the judge should be reprimanded!

Wanted to put my post here as well as on the NY thread.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    My thoughts on this comment by the NY judge and Bethenny wearing Bryn's clothes........I think the judge was wearing one of Judge Judy's hats or Judge Milan's hats and ADDED that comment about Bryn's clothes.

I highly doubt all the parties got called back in to Court to RULE ON what Bethenny should or should not wear.

JJ and JM (as I watch them often) always makes comments.....like for instance to an 'unemployed young couple on welfare with 4 kids and the parents are suing them for a car loan they took out for them. Young couple says they cannot afford car payments' etc etc and JJ will say "stop having children, you have enough to take care of and you are both out of work" ... (I totally made that up just as an example).

Something along those lines ... ^^^^

I think it was just a comment. I do not feel judge was out of line. jmho

Judge to Bethenny Frankel: Stop Wearing Your Daughter's Pajamas - Breakups, Crime & Courts, Divorced, Bethenny Frankel : People.com
    KAREN

I'm glad the judge addressed the pj incident. I don't think Bethenny has enough insight to recognize just how her obsession with body image/diet/weight, might effect her daughter. It's a long standing issue with Bethenny according to Bethenny's own words. In NC, the court of original jurisdiction retains it until the child is an adult or the case is moved to another jurisdiction.

FORT Fogey

I still don't see what business it was of the judge's to address. A picture is not going to indicate whether or not Bethenny is passing body image issues on to her daughter. That's kind of like years ago when Bill Frist wanted to pretend he could diagnose Terry Schiavo by watching a video. To me, the judge bringing it up was a way to ensure the judge got attention in a high profile case. It was self serving. Bethenny is annoying for thousands of reasons. That doesn't mean a judge needs to step in to address each one.
    Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567