+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Vancouver

The Real Housewives of Vancouver

Real Housewives of Vancouver smash ratings records

The lifestyle reality series The Real Housewives of Vancouver has stolen the spotlight with a record breaking premiere. The buzzed-about two-hour event captured the country’s attention, achieving an unprecedented audience of 109,000, making it the highest-rated premiere in Slice’s history. The first Canadian edition also trumps all other Real Housewives series premieres to date on Slice. Last night's cumulative audience (including American viewers) was 1.2 million.

Cast: http://www.slice.ca/Shows/RealHousew...itle_ID=273301

Re: The Real Housewives of Vancouver

Is Slice related to Bravo? If they aren't I am surprised they could use the "Real Housewives of" title

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I think I'm going to really like this show. So much drama yet so soon into the season. Can't stand Jody, but so far, Mary and Reiko are my favourites. Definitely adding this one to my RH lineup.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Regular

Anyone on here watching it? I don't think Jody can survive being friends with anyone, unless the "friend" apologizes to her in some shape, form or way first. Just from observation. She turns into a little school girl after the apology...and this is a business woman?

I've been watching it faithfully. Can't stand Jody and can't stand Ronnie either. And you're so correct about Jody. Both she and her daughter are quite the pieces of work. Don't know how anyone could tolerate being friends with either of them. And while I'm at it, all of them need to lay off the bloody botox already. I haven't seen that many inflated looking cheeks since the cabbage patch kids dolls. Ronnie's face is downright frightening. Out of all of them I like Reiko the most. She seems to dance to the beat of her own drum and not get too tied up in the drama of the others.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 06-01-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Hmmm... I'm trying to watch the episodes on the website posted above but there's no way I can play it. There's no "play" button. Does this Canadian site not like my American laptop???
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Regular

Seems like Mary will be yet again another target this season. She seems like a sensitive sort, and a little high maintenance as a friend, but I don't know her.

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Seems like Mary will be yet again another target this season. She seems like a sensitive sort, and a little high maintenance as a friend, but I don't know her.
    I think Mary is a sneaky thing .She sort of gives it a good stir, and steps aside.
    Jody and Ronnie are ugly. The new gal from the US, she is going to come to blows with anyone that gets in her way. OF course all of these housewives shows, none of them are really great friendships imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Hmmm... I'm trying to watch the episodes on the website posted above but there's no way I can play it. There's no "play" button. Does this Canadian site not like my American laptop???
    Are you on slice.ca? that should be okay
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don't know the names of the three new women yet, but i can already tell the Texan girl will be giving Jody a run for her money and thank God for that! Mary needs to stop being so passive and stand up for herself. The more passive she is, the more she'll be a target for Jody. It's that simple.

What happened to the two women from season one Reiko and the other British blond one? Wonder why they didn't return this season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast