+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Real Housewives of Vancouver

Re: The Real Housewives of Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Don't know the names of the three new women yet, but i can already tell the Texan girl will be giving Jody a run for her money and thank God for that! Mary needs to stop being so passive and stand up for herself. The more passive she is, the more she'll be a target for Jody. It's that simple.

What happened to the two women from season one Reiko and the other British blond one? Wonder why they didn't return this season?
    Yes, cant wait for Texas and Jody!! Mary is passive aggressive -I dont know what happened to the other two
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder if Ronnie will start drinking again -she's on edge 24/7. I really dislike Jody, no matter if she-drinks or not.Amanda is
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Wow, Mary is so insecure, that she needs to lie or needs someone to "have her back", without being honest with herself and listening to others when she gets criticism. That's a weird thing. I think Ronnie has had enough. Plus, her telling Ronnie to smell her alcoholic drink even though Ronnie is battling alcoholism was really unfriend like. With friends who need to be the center of everything (Robin as her "backup singer"), who needs enemies? Jody just calls it as it is, as she never was a friend of her's, so now Jody is the "enemy." Oiy. How old is this woman again?? Maybe she can learn from her children on how to get along with others.

I can't stand Jody or her idiot daughter. As for Amanda, ick!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12