+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Kim Zolciak has a new spinoff show. Why?!

I mark this as my 'jump the shark' moment for Bravo TV.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Not only will I be Tardy for the party I am not even coming to the party. I will not suffer the foolishness that is Kim.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I stopped watching RHOA a few episodes ago. Except for Kandi, I can't abide any of them.
    sparklete likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I stopped watching RHOA a few episodes ago. Except for Kandi, I can't abide any of them.
    I am feeling that exact way and have come to that decision also. There is nothing even remotely good about these women...except as you said, Kandi but even she is not enough reason to watch.
    The other day, I was trying to locate a show on my list of recorded shows and while doing so, the tv was showing the episode of Phaedra's son's birthday party. My DH stood there with his mouth open, trying to figure out what the heck was going on, while the one-year-old was being carried into the party, like some Egyptian king.
    I started to explain what he was seeing but the more I talked, the more I realized how ridiculous these women and the show have become. How do you explain something so outlandish as that party, with everything that went on and all those birthday cakes?

I am thinking Tardy for the Wedding is not going to be an entire series, but a 3 or so episode thing specifically for the wedding. At least I hope that's the way it is.

Pass!
    Uncle David and MsDiva2007 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm passing, too. Kim isn't interesting enough to support a single episode, let alone anything longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I am feeling that exact way and have come to that decision also. There is nothing even remotely good about these women...except as you said, Kandi but even she is not enough reason to watch.
    The other day, I was trying to locate a show on my list of recorded shows and while doing so, the tv was showing the episode of Phaedra's son's birthday party. My DH stood there with his mouth open, trying to figure out what the heck was going on, while the one-year-old was being carried into the party, like some Egyptian king.
    I started to explain what he was seeing but the more I talked, the more I realized how ridiculous these women and the show have become. How do you explain something so outlandish as that party, with everything that went on and all those birthday cakes?

Omigod, you got me laughing so hard! Same thing has happened when my DH asked what's going on when he passed by the television during a wackadoodle scene on RH... the tiny costume party Tamra had on OC, where Icky freaked because Tamra invited Slade. He took a look at Tamra's crotch-pulling, their outfits, the banal talk and asked "... and you're watching this sh..?" Really, I just stumbled trying to explain that it's normal. I've become an idiot savant RH-watcher!
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I must admit thought I can't for the life of me, figure out why Kroy is with Kim.
    He seems normal, sane, boy-next-door and he marries this creature???
    And I just don't see him as someone, using a Housewife for camera-time, publicity, etc...like good ol' Brooks.
    Don't get it.

My husband is not satisfied with my explanations of why I am always watching.

You remember Charro. Hoochi Coochie. That pantsuit reminds me of that. The side boobage was gross. If it covered the boobs more traditionally, it could be a pretty outfit. But it does reek of 70s Sonny and Cher, Partridge family, etc. If that was me, I am not sure why I would really want that in my wedding....other than she was on a queen roll to maximize attention.

I am liking the Tardy for the Wedding show. About Kroy, my guess is that he is not judgemental...a very good soul. Kim is kind of funny and glamorous if you are not thinking about cigarettes, drinking or little Papa. I guess he kind of fell for this weird modern day Dolly Parton (minus the voice of course).
    mom2 and bee stung lips like this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast