+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

what kind of person doesn't research the home they are considering buying for the real value of it? It took a few key strokes to find out that house is not worth what Kim says she was going to "purchase" it for. The house has been on the market for awhile and Kim just deluded herself into thinking she could afford to buy it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    THere has got to be something going on between Kim and Kendra that we aren't seeing. Why on earth would Kendra submit a bill for 3x as much as Kim supposedly says they agreed on? Either there was a tremendous miscommunication or Kendra is angry about something.

And, why on earth would Kendra want to evict Kim if Kim was paying her bills on time? In this economy, she is lucky to get anything at each month in that house.

I can't help but think something really, really bad happened. I'm neither a Kim super fan nor a Kim hater. I like her for being non-apologetic for how she has lived her live and then just taking things by the horn and getting stuff done. But, she does seem to have a wierd sense of entitlement, i.e. her inner circle is there to serve her and only her. I'm going to guess and say Kim did somethng either really hurtful or really stupid to Kendra.

That's all I can come up with thouh.
    Greed ruins thingd
    You can do it!

FORT Fan

I had a feeling the mortgage was higher than the appraised value. It's happening in my area quite frequently now with homes built 4-5 years ago. Now some of the builders refuse to let the houses go and would rather let them sit empty. I have a friend living in a neighborhood that looks like a ghost town. Over half of it is empty and about 25% of the homes are being rented out by the builders at around 75% of the mortgage. She's getting a great deal on the rental and is not responsible out all for upkeep and repairs. At least Kim finally figured out the house was not a good deal to purchase. I would bet Bravo has paid for some of the rent since they filmed the wedding shows there.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    He's an Atlanta Falcons football player.
    And he can't afford it
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    At the reunion she was insisting she was buying it
    Ok, that made me laugh! Skim is so the voice of reason and good judgment and honesty and integrity, uh huh.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Kim has officially been evicted from her home. Per Kendra she was served with papers and told by Kendra to call two men and a truck,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

WOW - Karen is a real bitch. She ruined Kim & Kroy's wedding day just because she didn't want to use the $5,000 porta potty. I've never seen Kroy so mad! She's a real loon!
    ness and mayamaisha like this.

Weather is knocking the satellite in and out. I only saw the part where she insists she is not going to use the port a potty. Those are the port a potties that look like regular bathrooms, not cramped, not smelly.

I think that Karen must have done some other things to irritate Kroy before, the reason why he was putting his foot down.
    I am not sure what that house is selling for. It is a beautiful house; but there are many beautiful houses. And if the appraised value is not supporting the sale price, it is not.

I think it is a sales price glitch. There are so many banks that will do anything to give you a loan (no matter how stretched you are).
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    WOW - Karen is a real bitch. She ruined Kim & Kroy's wedding day just because she didn't want to use the $5,000 porta potty. I've never seen Kroy so mad! She's a real loon!
    That mother of Skim's is a wretched piece. She and her putrid husband are both creepy. Seeing/hearing just a little of them is enough to know that Skim came by her lowlife values honestly. Yecchhhhhh
    jucamer likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Just saw it now, only saw seconds of it before during the storm

Joe had some intuition that something was going on. She was leaving for peace because her pushing herself into the house and dissing them was disrespectful. You could tell she was highly embarrassed when she found out she had to leave. And I guess there will not be repercussions. If there are rules in someone else's house, you do not ignore them.

Kroy was so touching and romantic. I cried. And his mom...very sweet.

Kandi's music is tough, like Kandi I suppose. What would happen if she wrote a positive song about love?
    ness likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread