+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

I think I would have gotten a piece of jewelry more in the 20, 000 range. 400, 000 is disgusting
    ness likes this.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

What does Kroy do for a living that he can afford all of these expenses?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    What does Kroy do for a living that he can afford all of these expenses?
    He's an Atlanta Falcons football player.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I think I would have gotten a piece of jewelry more in the 20, 000 range. 400, 000 is disgusting
    I woudn't've asked or expected him to shell out 400K on a piece of jewelry, either. No matter that he said: "Whatever she wants!"

People in hell want ice water, too.

That don't mean they GET it.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

lol TMZ has a copy of Kim and Kroy's lease. According to them Kim is now a squatter and about to get evicted by Kendra. Yeah I guess thats why that monstrosity is still on the market. Kim can't afford her rent she is behind on.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

At the reunion she was insisting she was buying it
    You can do it!

I am surprised that she is still in that house anyway. I would have thought that they would have left the giant showplace soon after the wedding show wrapped.

FORT Fan

With the state of the real estate market what it is, I am not surprised that house is still on the market. It was most likely built when the market was booming and the mortgage may be higher than the current value of the home. Now that it's stale, the rent/mortgage payment is so high that only a select few would be able to afford it. If you could afford to buy it, you could most likely build your own with the exact features you wanted for the same or lower cost. I would guess that the owners wanted Kim and Kroy to rent it even for a little while hoping the exposure would help it sell after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    At the reunion she was insisting she was buying it

They were going to buy it. However, according to Kim, when they found out that the house was appraised for less than the sale price they changed their mind and decided they would rather build their own house. They gave 30 days notice that they weren't going to renew their lease. According to the lease they could have continued living in the house and paying a month-to-month. However, Kim must not have realized that doesn't apply once you've given written notice your leaving. So, now Kim has to pay some $600 per day fee for still being in the house past the notice date. She hasn't paid it yet so Kendra is saying she is a squatter and wanting to evict her. If there wasn't the animosity between Kendra & Kim as evidence by the shennanigans shown on the show they probably could talk it out and Kim just pay the extra month and have the extra time she needs to move. However, that's not going to happen between them,

FORT Fogey

THere has got to be something going on between Kim and Kendra that we aren't seeing. Why on earth would Kendra submit a bill for 3x as much as Kim supposedly says they agreed on? Either there was a tremendous miscommunication or Kendra is angry about something.

And, why on earth would Kendra want to evict Kim if Kim was paying her bills on time? In this economy, she is lucky to get anything at each month in that house.

I can't help but think something really, really bad happened. I'm neither a Kim super fan nor a Kim hater. I like her for being non-apologetic for how she has lived her live and then just taking things by the horn and getting stuff done. But, she does seem to have a wierd sense of entitlement, i.e. her inner circle is there to serve her and only her. I'm going to guess and say Kim did somethng either really hurtful or really stupid to Kendra.

That's all I can come up with thouh.

+ Reply to Thread