Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

She stripped some.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I don't think we know the full story about Kim's finances. At the last reunion, she said she made more than Kroy the previous year and Bravo has to be footing a big chunck of the bill for the wedding. Kim said she and Kroy understand that the wealth they are experiencing now won't last. She gets it. He gets it. I think she and Kroy really do love each other and want their relationship to work. Neither is "dumb" and I have faith that they will be ones to manage their finances in a way that will enable them to have a good financial foundation going forward. I don't think they'll be rich like Kandi, but they will be just fine. I think NeNe and Phaedra get that too. I worry about Sheree and Cynthia - although I'm not a fan of Cynthia's.

Isn't KJ the most happy baby ever? Just looking at how happy he is tells me that he has a very good home life.

I think Cynthia is level headed.
    You can do it!

LOL!

Of COURSE we don't know the full story of their finances, Lizard! There would, I think, be no realistic way FOR us to!

As I said before, JMHO: "More power to 'em, if they've got it like that! Rock on, and WIG on, Kim and Kroy!"

Also, as I said before: "He seems to be a real sweetheart. He's got her back." So, he's obviously in love with her, and vice versa.

Not saying that Kim isn't smart, about SOME things. BUT, like us all, she DOES have her not-so-brilliant moments:

1. Lying to her mother about the Colin Cowie tasting, then getting pissed when her mother found out about it from Kim posting about it on Facebook. Yep, her mother is a loon AND a pain. Honestly, if Karen were MY mother, I wouldn't want her all up in my business, either. ESPECIALLY since she's not the one paying a damn dime for ANYTHING having to do with the wedding. Yep, I can see how and why her mother was pissed about being lied to (reasonably, who WOULDN'T be?). And nope, Karen sending Kim a childish text about being sick on Kim's wedding day was NOT the way to have handled her anger and hurt.

Either Kim should have told her mother WHY she was not being invited to the tasting, to her face, OR she should've had enough sense and brain cells to know better than to go blabbing about it on FACEBOOK.

If you don't want it told, DON'T TELL IT.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. When Jen hurt her feelings by being a half-assed matron of honor (in Kim's perspective), instead of going out to tell Jen to her face HERSELF what was bugging her, Kim let KROY do her dirty work.

AND KROY DID IT!!!!!

Again, not smart.

I totally understand WHY Kim was hurt. I would've been hurt, too. But I wouldn't've sat up being hurt and crying and wondering WHY my MOH seemed to be MIA most of the time, and talking to OTHER PEOPLE about it. I'd've told JEN her how her behavior seemed to be coming across to me and let her know that maybe it was me, but I was feeling slighted. I would've also said something to the effect of: "Is it that you don't WANT to do this?" Remember, Kim said HERSELF that Jen is a person who DOES NOT LIKE TO BE IN THE LIMELIGHT. Then, at the rehearsal party, KIM SENDS KROY OUT TO TALK TO JEN??? IMHO, he should've told her to go talk to Jen HERSELF. But then again, he's goofy in love, so he'll do almost ANYTHING for Kim! I think if she'd gone out HERSELF, pulled Jen aside, explained how she was feeling and reading Jen, the whole mess could've been cleared up a LOT sooner, feelings wouldn't;ve been hurt, and a lot of flying around blind by BOTH women wouldn't've have been done. Sure, I think JEN is just as guilty, too. When she started to feel really uncomfortable, SHE could've pulled Kim aside and had a come-to-Jesus talk with her. Dunno why she didn't. Maybe she thought she would've been responsible for throwing a monkey wrench into the machinery of Kim's wedding. Maybe she was scared that Kim would try to pressure her into doing something she didn't want to do. Or maybe she thought Kim would be mad and break off their friendship altogether.

Who knows, for sure?

But for those two, on BOTH sides, to have wasted so much time before the air got cleared ---THROUGH A THIRD PARTY --- was NOT smart at all. A long-term friendship could have been blown when a fifteen-twenty minute talk would've gotten to the bottom of it and cleared the air.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Just random thoughts, opinions, and observations.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Hmm apparently Kendra has been on twitter talking about evicting Kim from that fugly house they rent.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

There are a lot of beautiful homes on the market. I do not think it would be a loss for their family. And I guess the house might pull more on the price because it was on TV for Kendra. She said, she said.....I guess they could only go by the past. Maybe they were being extravagant for the parents, maybe not. If they are really due the money, I could see where they could be really pissed. If they are scamming Kim and Kroy, I could see where they would be really pissed.

I do not think it is fugly. I think the huge naked pictures are fugly. If it was a 18inches tall, maybe I would give it a taste pass. But it is not.

Huge boobs are aging....both Atlanta's Kim and Orange county's Vicky.
    You can do it!

My main issue with Kim is she never paid Kandi. If it weren't for Kandi, Kim would probably still be with Big Pappa because there never would have been Tardy For The Party. I know Kandi dropped the subject but for me it was the principal of the matter. Kandi did the work & didn't get paid. It is a good thing Kandi is a wealthy, talented, forgiving woman.
    Watched only 15 minutes of this show only because I was too sick to go look for the remote.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I never watched Atlanta Housewives or followed her, not did I watch the show. But this weekend I was killing time, and it was on in the kitchen while I was doing other things, so as amusement I decided to quell my curiosity. I discovered one interesting opinion (fact) - this lady Kim looks SO much better without the wig and makeup! Real, natural, pretty...about to get married...she's stupid to rely on wigs and make up at this point in her life. Let it go, girl, you've got it naturally! And you won't look like a hideous circus character later, go with the flow.

That's my only opinion of the Kim Z person and my only advice. You're welcome.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

It's a shame that Kim doesn't feel that her real hair is as good as the wigs do. But I see that a lot...with women who never change their makeup, hairstyle, etc becasue to them a certain way only makes them feel good. I've been guilty of it myself.
    I think the Jen, Kim & Kroy thing was just made bigger for Bravo's drama-making...the same goes for her mother feeling offended.
    Kim really got a good thing when she started dating Kroy. I get the feeling she knows it and will keep it good. I think Kim is a lot smarter than many of these women.
    And I have to disagree with the poster that thought Cynthia was level-headed.....definitely not in choosing a man. When your mother and sister really don't want you to marry someone....there's got to be a reason and I think all of us who watch him on the show can understand why they feel that way. There is just no way that this marriage will last.

That was me. She might date or marry people that are not grounded. Perhaps opposites attract.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread