+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I like it too. It's a good group. Nice to see something without a bunch of fighting for a change. Although I do have a problem with Kim yelling all the time.....and the constant use of the word "hun". Ugh. Both are like nails on a chalkboard for me. Other than those two things, I like Kim and her friends and family.
    The girlfriends are entertaining, but whew--- that skeevy father of hers makes me sick, and her mother is just skanky enough to be a good fit with him. The one person I'm cheering for is the youngest daughter, cannot remember her name. Wishing Bravo would cut her a break and air footage of her being cute and sweet and kind. It was sad when she cried b/c her mother gave her a b/day gift; and I still cannot reconcile how it's ok for her mom to shove her fully clothed into the pool. I hated that.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I wonder who she in the preview is telling she/he ruined the wedding.
    You can do it!

Was sick over the weekend so Saturday afternoon was a Tardy marathon on Bravo. I could only stand 5 minutes. The flu was more entertaining.
    Moontat likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Under normal conditions mothers and daughters can have a power struggle. This is heightened because if all the Tv stuff. I think KIm's mom does deserve a nice dress that fits in with Kim's dress. Kroy's mom's dress looks wonderful. So the stylistic has something nice. I do not have a problem with the feather thing; but I could not think that would be a top selection if you try on a bunch of stuff.

Looks like the girlfriend is the one she is talking about. Bring on WIGLESS Kim.
    You can do it!

Skim's teenage daughter, all dressed up for prom, is a beautiful girl. Maybe looking a little like Skim looked as a teenager, but smaller, w/out the huge face and amazon body.

Skim and Kroy look like they're trying to build a close family, and I hope they succeed. Skim's mom & the feather dress- not so much- I see where Skim learned to dress like a floozy (is that a word?); Kroy's mother looked elegant and appropriate, a mother to be proud of.
    Lizard likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

It looks like Kroy's mom and sister are accepting eccentric Kim. Good for them--not causing drama in Kroy's and KJ's lives.
    mom2, Jexter and Prism like this.
    You can do it!

Watching Kim's parents definitely gives me insight as to why she's like she is.
    Her father is creepy, as we all think and her mother doesn't seem to want to give up her "youth." I see her more in competition w/Kim than a good mother/daughter relationship. So much drama about what she's going to wear. I also think she believes that she can't be too skinny to look good. She has a very slender body but keeping yourself so thin at an older age, does your face no favors whatsoever. I think women need some fat to plump up those wrinkles that insist on forming as we age. I remember Cathleen Turner saying once that as women get older, they "need to either pick their face or their a$$." As I've aged, I understand more and more what she was saying.
    But I must say, judging from recent pictures I've seen of Cathleen Turner, she's not picking either anymore. (sorry....catty and mean of me.)

Kim's dad demanding that his wife apologize to Kim without addressing the lie Kim told her mother ... he's a creep.

Not a fully functioning family here, mom is in competition with her daughter and seems to have been most of Kim's life. Without all the plastic, I think Kim looked a lot like her oldest daughter who I think is beautiful. Her youngest will grow into her features, and she already has spunk which I love also.

Love how Kim interacts with Kroy Jr, and wish we could see more of her with her daughters again. I feel they need more reassurance, unless it happens off camera.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kim's dad demanding that his wife apologize to Kim without addressing the lie Kim told her mother ... he's a creep.

Not a fully functioning family here, mom is in competition with her daughter and seems to have been most of Kim's life. Without all the plastic, I think Kim looked a lot like her oldest daughter who I think is beautiful. Her youngest will grow into her features, and she already has spunk which I love also.

Love how Kim interacts with Kroy Jr, and wish we could see more of her with her daughters again. I feel they need more reassurance, unless it happens off camera.
    Skim's father is the smarmiest man on any RH show since Lou Knickerbocker, father of a hooker type girl named Lindsay. Lou had an eye for young flesh, and he was creepy as all hale- so is the Skim pop. I think Skim's mom is smarmy too, smiles when the father makes hideous slimy jokes, sucks up to him as if he's a normal human - guess that's what it takes to be in a longterm marriage with scum.

Agree, the youngest daughter will be very pretty in a year or so. Skim clearly favors the oldest child, and I suspect it's b/c she's pretty. Skim does skim the surface in so many ways, it's amazing she interacts in a normal way w/the baby.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

FORT Regular

Kim's real hair was really nice. Most normal people would feel good about themselves with that kind of hair.

+ Reply to Thread