+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

I used to like Kim, but this latest show seemed to show her cursing too much. It seems fake to me and it's so unnecessary. She's trying too hard to get as many curse words into a scene as possible. I find that boring. What a poor example for the kids.

I'm also worried as to how Kroy will support his kids and Kim in the style she is accustomed. I know the love may be there when the money is rolling in, but if Kim has to support them, I can see her getting restless. She had the kids with the idea that Kroy's lucrative income would care for them for a long time. Will his insurance cover the loss in income if his injury prevents him from playing ball?

How old is Kim's older daughter? She's very beautiful. I recall she was given a car for her birthday a year or two ago. So, is she near college age now? That might be good idea for her.

FORT Fogey

Pure estimation but...

Lets say that between Kim and Kroy, they bring home 2 mill a year. They need to put 1 million away for college and another 2 mill a year for the home. If they can do that in short order, then all they need to worry about is daily living expense, utilities, etc.

The two girls will be on their own before the 3 boys become big expenses in the house, i.e. food, clothes, activities, so it might actually all work out.

So long as they have the house and college squared away, they will be in good shape.

I'm glad Andy asked kim at her last RHATL reunion if she was saving and watching her money. Hopefully she listened.

I'm not sure how Kory can bring in millions of dollars if he is not able to play football. Perhaps, he has a disability policy that covers him in case of injury. I hope so. And how would Kim make a million dollars per year? I don't think even having your own show on Bravo pays that well. If they own that house, the taxes and upkeep will be considerable. If they rent, then it's just a big rental fee. Then there's the utilities, which for a house that size, including a pool, must be considerable.

I just find it difficult to imagine Kim on a budget or being happy if she has to downsize, drive an economy vehicle or stop buying top of the line. I hope I'm wrong.
    Punkin likes this.

Kroys money is iffy. The NFL has no guaranteed money like the NBA. I know this because my DH is a Sports Agent for some players. You take out of his income his agent and all his handlers income he is not making bank at all. He is not a sought after player and with all those mouths to feed it will be gone through quickly.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kroys money is iffy. The NFL has no guaranteed money like the NBA. I know this because my DH is a Sports Agent for some players. You take out of his income his agent and all his handlers income he is not making bank at all. He is not a sought after player and with all those mouths to feed it will be gone through quickly.
    Thanks MsDiva. I hadn't thought about agents and handlers....and I'm sure Kim as those as well!

So, during the time Kroy is injured and unable to play, does he get paid?

FORT Fan

Slightly disagree, my ex husband is retired NBA and their money is guaranteed, but NFL can pay if player is on injured reserve, or permanent reserve. If they are waived they will not get paid, and have to negotiate a new contract.
    I don't know Kroy's situation. What is it?

I am not talking injury nfl players don't have a long shelf life like NBA players do. If kroy was to be cut for example unless he has money saved up and a good budget he may well be broke quickly with all those mouths to feed. He is not a top tier player and he is not making enough it support them how they are trying to live. They already are having tax issues
    Atlanta Falcons Salaries | NFL Football Salaries and Payrolls | FOX Sports on MSN
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I am not talking injury nfl players don't have a long shelf life like NBA players do. If kroy was to be cut for example unless he has money saved up and a good budget he may well be broke quickly with all those mouths to feed. He is not a top tier player and he is not making enough it support them how they are trying to live. They already are having tax issues
    Atlanta Falcons Salaries | NFL Football Salaries and Payrolls | FOX Sports on MSN
    Wow! Kroy must have a great agent. He makes more than Matt Ryan!

FORT Fanatic

OK Kim, I really really like you but you cannot constantly drop the f*bomb and expect that your 2 and a half year old won't say it too. Toddlers mimic everything.
    Debb70 and overseas like this.

Ok let me state I have no idea who this KIM is.

I never watched RHoA until THIS year.

Saw all the Ad's on Bravo for this 'tardy party' show I decided to tape it and watch.

Just watched the first epi.

Kim's mouth is discussing. Look I might drop an F-bomb from time to time BUT my kiddos are grown and all off on their own.
    Its just me and hubby. Come on EVERY OTHER WORD IS F F F F F ........ whattttttt? I have NO interest in watching someone like that.
    Carlton thought that was sooooo amusing on RHoBH and no one was the least bit impressed. She is now FIRED. lol

And another question, is that ALL HER REAL HAIR.......? It sooooo much hair. eek.

There appears to be allot of MAYHEM in that house and I think its all for show.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread