+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

July 17th to be exact

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not interested in Kim so will be skipping this just like Kandi's show.
    momrek06 and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah I'm pretty much over Kim too. Happy she is "happy" and Kroy seems like a really nice man but I don't care about any of these women and who they hook up with. Kim and Kroys babies are cute and they seem really happy but damn it... I don't want to see happy people! I want to see dysfunctional (hello Vicki Gunvalson/Tamra Barney etc) My life is not perfect so I LOVE seeing people whose lives are worse than mine. I wonder if Andy Cohen sneaks a peek at this message board?
    Punkin and Maveno like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty much over Kim too. Happy she is "happy" and Kroy seems like a really nice man but I don't care about any of these women and who they hook up with. Kim and Kroys babies are cute and they seem really happy but damn it... I don't want to see happy people! I want to see dysfunctional (hello Vicki Gunvalson/Tamra Barney etc) My life is not perfect so I LOVE seeing people whose lives are worse than mine. I wonder if Andy Cohen sneaks a peek at this message board?
    Yes, I agree chenoa, that I want to see people whose lives are worse than mine too. But, I want to see HAPPY people --- but that doesn't mean they can't be dysfunctional. Those 2 traits aren't mutually exclusive. I just DON'T want to see the mean girls and the fighting and the malice. That's the part that I'm over!

FORT Newbie

Clearly I have severe mental issues, but I actually like watching Kim's faux life on TV. I know it's just for TV and most of it is a set-up but it's such a nice change from the screaming and fighting that these RH shows have become. I still think she's trash that got lucky, but it's so different from my own life - I watch.
    Jexter, Prism and law638 like this.

I'm going to have to eat my words (the ones where I said I was over Kim and this show) because those babies are just too darn cute to resist. I must see more of them. Looking forward to seeing the new baby twins also!

Me? I'm not even tempted! I'll just read this if I get curious. :>)
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I still have a hard time with Kim in some regards. The shouting for Sweetie at the top of her lungs was unbearable and the "hon's" and "babe's" with Kroy are unbearable.

All the rest = super cute and charming. They seem happy. Legitimately happy. And I'm happy for them. I think Kim and Nene have finally figured out what they want out of life - and they got it.

Relative to the vast majority of people on the planet, I think some of these women are really good mothers. I put Kim in that category. She seems to really love her kids and loves being a mom to them. I think it's great. Kroy seems happy too, I think.

And, I could use a break from all the fighting on the other shows. 30 minutes is plenty, though.
    Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

Love watching this family! Hoping the series continues as it started, without fighting and screaming. I think the screech when Kim calls Honey is just for show, with Honey probably making good money for participating in the charade. The teenage girls are darling, and the little ones are darned cute. I think Kroy can keep the teens in line - hope so anyway - b/c it would be tempting for them to get into bad stuff like the Lynn Curtin girls and Tammy Knickerbocker's daughter (from RHOC?). So far Kim's girls seem very sweet.

Kroy said his life was boring until Kim, and I believe that's a big attraction for him. Kim brings lots of interest, crazy fun, and they really seem to love and respect one another. He is the centerpiece, and helps ground Kim in ways she can't do for herself. Nice to see.

I simply hated Kim with the HWs. Nice change.
    Jexter and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I too like to see those little red headed rug rats. I hope Kroy's ankle heals so that he can work the job he loves.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread