+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Kim is having all these kids and they are attended to by a nanny and not mommy. I guess kind of like the kids on the Duggars. Kims's kids are nothing more than a meal ticket for her though.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

[QUOTE=lilymax;4661060]While there might be a lot to dislike about Kim, I do feel she loves Kroy, so I don't have any problem with them having all the kids they want. At least the state probably is not taking care of those kids, and I feel like Kroy loves Kim and wants a big family. Nothing wrong with a married couple having some kids if they want. QUOTE]

I thought an episode or two ago, Kroy was protesting, not wanting Skim to get pregnant again, and after Skim told him how it was going to be, a big deal was made of them going into the bathroom together to remove her IUD. They'll do anything for the camera.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I have mixed emotions about Kim. Something about her appeals to me. She has a certain charm about her. And her kids seem to have good dispositions. Did Kim cause that or is that product of Kroy and the nannies?

I did feel that Kim avoided addressing the girls complaint that she doesn't spend enough time with them. I didn't see much attention devoted to the baby either.

I'm still trying to figure out how Kim is living this life of luxury. I don't get it. And it's not fair. I do wonder what would happen if Kroy lost his career, and he will eventually, and he can't afford the finer things.

How did Kim have the income to fly the girls and herself to the Bahamas on the weekends years ago?

It's too late to amend my last post, but I just saw a recent photo online of Kim smoking AGAIN while pregnant. She was caught last month as well. What's she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How did Kim have the income to fly the girls and herself to the Bahamas on the weekends years ago?
    I'm assuming this was during her Big Poppa time because she had lots of disposable cash then.

I don't know how Kim lives the way she does. Kroy seems like a sensible kind of guy so I hope they have a plan of some sort. I feel Kim loves her kids. All of them. We only see a certain amount of their lives. Her daughter was right to bring up that she felt ignored, and at least she felt comfortable doing so. Kim seemed to feel badly about it. She's a strange character, but I've never once got the impression that Kim does not love all of her kids. While I don't agree with putting your children on reality television, I feel that these two are better parents than some of the other reality "stars".
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I think that most people love their kids.....don't they? I do think that putting the words into action is a different matter. Many people say they love their kids more than anything in this world, but they won't do things like quit smoking when pregnant or give the child some one on one time. I tend to look at actions, more than the words.

I read that Kim says the photo of her was taken when she was not pregnant, however, the belly says otherwise, plus, she's threatened to sue the guy who took it, because she was on private property. I hope she isn't smoking while pregant, but it seems she is. I happen to think that's a problem.

From what I have seen of Kim and her family, they do seem to be effectionate and loving. The little kids seem to be very happy little guys. I just don't know who the major influence is with them. It it the parents or the nannies?

A part of me just wonders if Kim will be that loving to Kroy if he was making a modest salary.

I could be wrong, but I don't get the feeling that Kim's kids are primarily raised by nannies. I guess I can't say it would surprise me to know that at least the youngest ones get a good deal of care from a nanny or two, but I've always felt she had a closeness with her girls which seemed pronounced to me. For instance, I feel her girls can talk to her about things that say the Duggar girls would never feel comfy talking to the Duggar elders about. I feel like there's a world of difference between the two families that has nothing to do with the religious aspect. Duggars raise their kids to obey without question, and those girls probably don't even remember a time when they were not saddled down with raising the parents younger kids and doing most of the housework and cooking. I can't believe I'm saying this, lol, but if I were a child given a choice between Kim or Michelle for a mom, I would pick Kim any day.

As for what Kroy makes, I have no idea what he brings in with his real job, but they make something from being on the show. That can't last forever though, and they do seem, or rather Kim seems, to spend a lot of money. I don't quite get that. Many aspects of their lives puzzle me. I do not feel however that Kim only loves Kroy for his money. I do feel they may regret being on tv one day, but presumably Kroy is not simply doing it because he is pushed into it by Kim. He must enjoy it to some degree or I don't think he would agree to do it. He doesn't seem the type to be totally pushed around by a wife. Personally, I just hope that they don't get divorced because of all the children involved. It would be heartbreaking. The girls seem to accept Kroy as a father, and they would be devastated. I just don't believe that all of these families who lay their lives bare for the cameras are going to escape unscathed.

Oh, lilymax, I'm with you there - I'd rather be a child of Skim's any day!

She and Kroy have a bond of sorts- originally she seemed attracted by his sports team fame and income, and he does have an attractive personality. Skim, larger than life, probably looked edgy and fun to Midwesterner Kroy, who only recently had broken out of the corn field. A great bonus- he fell in love with the camera; the teenage girls are enamored with the camera too; what could be more fun for all four than to laugh and act stoopid for fairly big money?

It looks like they spend every cent they make... and more. Neither the sports gig (football?) nor the TV gig will last forever, but ride it while they can, and between the four of them, they'll figure out how to downsize later. I dislike Skim, she's schemy and seamy, understandably b/c she was raised by putrid parents..... but she and Kroy and the kids seem to have fun, and so far no one's hurt really bad.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kroy is not a high paid baller he is low tier and you would be hard pressed to find 10 people to recognize him if he was out of uniform. All those kids and his salary that his handlers get more of the money than he does. Yeah once the money dries up so will skim.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread