+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Welcome, Ness. You piqued my curiosity, so I looked around.... and wow, they just keep moving deeper into lunacy.
    I must be just plain sick, b/c I'm way too intrigued by RH crazy-making; it's strangely fascinating!
    Put the thermometer away, Prism! You're NOT sick!

It IS fascinating!

These people, outwardly, have everything, and more, that a lot of people might wish, hope, and pray for. But they are the most screwed-up, demented group of individuals I think I've ever seen in my life.

Hell, watching THEM makes ME get out of having pity parties for myself, because these people HAVE GOT SERIOUS ISSUES. They're living, breathing proof of the fact that all the outward perks (McMansions, jewels, fancy cars, etc.) mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, because --- to some degree, small as that may be --- each of them wakes up to their own personal Hell each and every day.

Shoot, compared to some of THESE folks, I HAVE no problems!
    mayamaisha and Prism like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I must be just plain sick, b/c I'm way too intrigued by RH crazy-making; it's strangely fascinating!
    Yep, I love watching these RH shows because of the very fact that it's "strangely fascinating" as you correctly put it.
    Where else are we going to see such craziness??!! and be grateful we don't live among these people.
    Prism likes this.

Thought the psychic said Kim was going to have a girl.
    You can do it!

I guess Kim is making sure she will get all of Kroys money if they ever divorce. Pregnant with her 3rd child with Kroy.smhKim Zolciak Pregnant — Former ‘RHOA’ Star Expecting 5th Child - Hollywood Life
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

She has been listening to Jim Bob Duggar LOL
    There's no place like home!

Ness and Dragonlady, glad to see it's not just me that cannot stop looking. It's so hideous it's fascinating.

And... I don't think for a moment that any of them "own" anything at all. Not their houses with sky high - and unpaid - mortgages, not their rented cars, the clothing on their kids backs that are "charged" so the shop owner gets television exposure. Hale, they prolly don't even own the makeup that's spackled on their faces b/c the local salon wants television exposure and lets the bill ride, never to be paid.

I still cannot get over the entertainment world touting Teresa and the Gorga woman as glamorous and beautiful. The Gorga is strikingly ugly, Teresa has a gargantuan face that belongs on a troll... she's something out of an 1800s scary fairy tale book, all bursting out of her clothing and twist-faced, nothing put together quite right. All I can say is WTF?

And I keep watching!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Oh, sorry, wrong darned tardy forum. Um.... maybe not... oh, just switch out some names, and it all fits.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

I'm not watching right now, but I dropped by here to see the scoop on Kim being pregnant again. Why? I don't get it? What's going on with her? I would think she would want to have more individual time with the babies. From what I have seen, her babies are super jolly though. lol
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not watching right now, but I dropped by here to see the scoop on Kim being pregnant again. Why? I don't get it? What's going on with her? I would think she would want to have more individual time with the babies. From what I have seen, her babies are super jolly though. lol
    Can we talk eventual divorce, alimony, child support.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

While there might be a lot to dislike about Kim, I do feel she loves Kroy, so I don't have any problem with them having all the kids they want. At least the state probably is not taking care of those kids, and I feel like Kroy loves Kim and wants a big family. Nothing wrong with a married couple having some kids if they want.

Unlike the psycho Duggars, I think Kim and Kroy would stop at some point which most would deem reasonable. But it wouldn't work for me. I feel like they missed out on ever being a married couple with just the two of them, which is kind of sad.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread