+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

Re: don't be TARDY for the WEDDING

There are probably other issues we do not know about. The high road would be for neither side to hold grudges. Maybe later they can do something special for Karen.
    You can do it!

Jexter - downthread- said the attempt at trash to class is what's fascinating. And how!! Skim's father, whoa!!! he is a filthy creep; and makes me think that lowlife mother is skanky as all hale to be with something so putrid as him. Yeccchhhhh!! It's amazing Skim is doing so well, seeing what she came from. I do hope she loves Kroy and that she embraces his family of decent people.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Jexter - downthread- said the attempt at trash to class is what's fascinating. And how!! Skim's father, whoa!!! he is a filthy creep; and makes me think that lowlife mother is skanky as all hale to be with something so putrid as him. Yeccchhhhh!! It's amazing Skim is doing so well, seeing what she came from. I do hope she loves Kroy and that she embraces his family of decent people.
    Oh my gosh, what father practically makes out with his daughter like that? It was sickening at the wedding. Kim had to push him away at one point. Sickening. Her mother is skanky for sure as her dad. I do think Kim loves Kroy and vice versa. I think she has had so many bad experiences in her life that she appreciates Kroy so much. With him she knows what is the right way a relationship should be like. I do not however, like her language in front of her daughters. As for her mother, it finally came out she is nothign but jealous of her daugher's success. Kroy's mom and the girls looked so pretty at the wedding.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    I think that it was the whole ranting, "I'm going to burn down the house" and "F@@k you Kroy" that was the final straw. My impression was that Kim's mom is a loose cannon in general and there was a lot of concern about her mom creating scenes in the run up to the wedding. If it was my wedding yeah I'd have let my mom use the indoor bathroom, but on the other hand if I was at my daughter's wedding and the request was that everyone use the luxury porta potty I would have respected that.
    EXACTLY. What mother would test her boundaries like that? I'm glad she was thrown out. Trash.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I was so creeped out by him in this episode. Inappropriate, and to me quite telling. Also possibly why her mom feels she is in competition with her daughter.

To me, a $5,000 port-a-potty is not a "port-a-potty". There should be another name for it, because a port-a-potty is a nasty thing you find at construction sites and medieval fairs. She and her sister cooked up a scheme to get a little camera time -although it backfired on the sister because I'm still not sure which sister it was! - and acted out. I agree, it was more than just disobeying the rules about the bathroom, there was more going on.

Loved that Kroy surprised the daughters - and maybe Kim too - with rings as well, solidifying them all as a family.
    Kroy makes me want to watch this show. When he gave out the rings to the girls I was sobbing! So sweet. So Kroy. I really believe Kim loves him. I sure hope so. I know he adores her and her daughters. I also like how he is so committed to Kim, even tho he probably knows his parents aren't exactly thrilled about their new DIL. BUT they have been so gracious and truly support their son and HIS choice.

Anybody else heard about this?

Just ran across it.

I tried with two or three articles, but for some reason, couldn't get the links to work.

Apparently, Kim's mother is suing her for the right to see the children.

Karen's as crazy as a road lizard.

Don't know WHY I couldn't seem to get the links to work tonight, but if you Google "kim zolciack getting sued by mother", you'll find several articles on this.
    Last edited by ness; 08-31-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

That Karen is nuts isn't she? All Kim has to do is show footage from her wedding and everybody icluding Karen's own lawyer will know she doesn't need to have anything to do with those kids. She obviously puts her own interests above Kim's and her children. She's very selfish.

They never were sane people. There's a photo here, Skim pregnant, had another child, named him Kash. Still trying for all the attention she can get. Horrible name for a child. Or an adult. IMHO.

Kim Zolciak’s mom says she can’t see her grandchildren, files a request for visitation | Radio & TV Talk
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    They never were sane people. There's a photo here, Skim pregnant, had another child, named him Kash. Still trying for all the attention she can get. Horrible name for a child. Or an adult. IMHO.

Kim Zolciak’s mom says she can’t see her grandchildren, files a request for visitation | Radio & TV Talk
    "THANKS, prism!

The article you linked was one of the ones I TRIED to, but couldn't, for some reason.

Kim's mother is a lunatic.

I totally agree with justCoz . . .

Editing be damned . . .

Just let 'em show some of that wedding footage, and it's lights OUT for Karen!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Welcome, Ness. You piqued my curiosity, so I looked around.... and wow, they just keep moving deeper into lunacy.
    I must be just plain sick, b/c I'm way too intrigued by RH crazy-making; it's strangely fascinating!
    ness likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread