+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 108 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Bethenny Ever After

We've seen Bethenny find her prince and give birth to her princess -- what will this new season bring? Bethenny Ever After begins right now!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Bethenny's never been fitted for a bra... "It's time to leash the hounds!"
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Bethenny's never been fitted for a bra... "It's time to leash the hounds!"
    You don't usually need a bra when you have implants, which is obvious when lying down and they're still pointing to the sky.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so happy that Bethenny's show is back on the air, and that we're allowed to watch her live her real life. What a pleasure this show is, after all the RH cat fights and back stabbing and money-grubbing and negative energy --- this show is a breath of fresh air.

By the way, which of the 2 Bethenny threads should we post on? This one, or the original Bethenny Getting Married?

FORT Fanatic

Her in-laws seem like such nice people. With Jason as their only surviving child, he is their only hope of getting grandkids. That puts a lot of responsibility on him to be a good husband, father, and son.

They were in my hometown for this episode!!!! The restaurant they were at, MEA'S is such a really great place, upscale food at reasonable prices. The problem is location. In a one-horse toen they had to choose the wrong end of the horse. It is about 2 blocks from where I work & I've been there for breakfast & lunch events with the Chamber of Commerence but going there at night is the tricky part. I have gift cards from there that I have yet to use.
    Jimmy's Quick Lunch has the best chili dogs on the planet. I know when someone comes into the office after Jimmy's. You can smell it on them The Capri, I think I was there once 30 years ago...never changed. They were supposed to film at Cuz-N-Joes but someone leaked out the info so those plans were scrubbed.
    Where Jason's family lives is where I live. Nice, peaceful & quiet.
    The thing I saw in Bethenny is that I don't think she can understand the closeness of the families living here. Holidays are spent together, no question about it. It is just a natural response for Jason to call his Mom as soon as Bryn reaches a milestone like rolling over on her side. My sons call me first everything something good or bad happens to them. After me then they call their girlfriends. I'm trying to teach them to call their girlfriends FIRST. Hard for them to do but in this area Mom always comes first.

I think it's amazing how Bethenny found exactly the kind of man she was looking for. It's so nice to see that.

I missed this part. How far away are Jason's parent's from NY City?

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    They were in my hometown for this episode!!!! The restaurant they were at, MEA'S is such a really great place, upscale food at reasonable prices. The problem is location. In a one-horse toen they had to choose the wrong end of the horse. It is about 2 blocks from where I work & I've been there for breakfast & lunch events with the Chamber of Commerence but going there at night is the tricky part. I have gift cards from there that I have yet to use.
    Jimmy's Quick Lunch has the best chili dogs on the planet. I know when someone comes into the office after Jimmy's. You can smell it on them The Capri, I think I was there once 30 years ago...never changed. They were supposed to film at Cuz-N-Joes but someone leaked out the info so those plans were scrubbed.
    Where Jason's family lives is where I live. Nice, peaceful & quiet.
    The thing I saw in Bethenny is that I don't think she can understand the closeness of the families living here. Holidays are spent together, no question about it. It is just a natural response for Jason to call his Mom as soon as Bryn reaches a milestone like rolling over on her side. My sons call me first everything something good or bad happens to them. After me then they call their girlfriends. I'm trying to teach them to call their girlfriends FIRST. Hard for them to do but in this area Mom always comes first.
    Sounds like heaven to me! I can understand why Bethenny seemed so off balance there, totally unlike what she's known - but then, that's what she sees in Jason that makes her feel so comfortable, I suppose. Jason's family (and town) just seems so normal His mother reminds me of my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm so happy that Bethenny's show is back on the air, and that we're allowed to watch her live her real life. What a pleasure this show is, after all the RH cat fights and back stabbing and money-grubbing and negative energy --- this show is a breath of fresh air.

By the way, which of the 2 Bethenny threads should we post on? This one, or the original Bethenny Getting Married?
    I hope I didn't commit a faux pas by starting this thread - the name of the show is different, sort of like Survivor Season 21, 22, etc. If it's wrong to do that, then perhaps a Mod can merge them?

AND I completely agree with your feelings about the show - I love it, it's refreshing, I laugh and cry, and no catfights!

FORT Fogey

I think the thread should be fine, sometimes we get new ones for new seasons and sometimes we keep the old one, it doesn't particularly matter either way and this one is more clearly about this season, so I like it!

I loved the first episode! Bryn is so beautiful, she looks so much like Jason! I can understand the struggle to balance becoming their own little family and sharing moments together and including Jason's parents. I don't think Bethenny is wrong to want to have some things as just them, or at least at their house. I know that from the time I was old enough to understand what Christmas was, we were never away from home Christmas morning - we would travel later in the day or the next day. We've always been home to trick or treat in our neighborhood on Halloween. The good thing is that I think both sides are willing to work it out together, so it won't become a huge problem.

+ Reply to Thread