+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I went to the market last night and every magazine seemed to have Bethenny and her " $100 million Divorce" on the cover.
    Yikes. That's a lot of money.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    With all of the completely untrue lies that are printed in these rags about pretty much every celebrity, I think the least we can do is not to believe this kind of stuff until it is actually shown to have any truth to it.
    I understand what you are saying here....I don't want to believe it....I hope it's not true. It's bad enough that 2 people that so many of us came to like and care about are going thru this.
    But, darn it all.....I don't want to think she would do this. If no one else is involved, I get to keep hoping that they will find a way back together.

FORT Fogey

Despite her age, I think Bethenny is better suited to being a serial dater and a partier than a wife. Sorry to say that, but she treated Jason shabbily on a regular basis, and anyone who who thinks that staying home for 6 months (during which time I have the feeling she was not focused on being a supportive wife) qualifies her for some kind of award for working on her marriage probably should not be married. She needs to constantly be in the spotlight, the center of attention, whether it's relationships or business, and that doesn't bode well for a partnership of equals in a marriage.

I honestly started having my doubts about Bethenny when they had their "lost at sea" episode. There was just way too much closeness for me with her & her Bravo hired therapist. I am not for 1 moment saying he isn't a therapist but honestly...what therapist would allow cameras to film? I know from experience that therapy is not happy moments you want memoralized on film.
    I also found it odd that in this small town I live in no one ever saw Bethenny here...ever...except for that one time which of course was filmed by Bravo. It was weird...not 1 mention in the paper or TV that a Bravo film crew was in the area. This is a small town...a Bravo camera crew would not go unnoticed.

It is sad that we all got off the Team Jill bus & joined Team Bethenny when, sadly, Jill was probably more right about Bethenny then we wanted to believe. No I won't watch her new show nor will I buy Skinny Girl anymore. She hurt some really good people and sadly she won't be the one to pay the price, her daughter will. I don't care if she is now "dating" someone else. Good for her; she is quickly on the road to being exactly like her own mother. Yep...don't take time to heal from one relationship just jump right back into another relationship and have a stream of men in & out of your daughter's life.

Just look at the title of this thread...all about her..she is the star & the rest are the crew....sad because I really did like her at one point. Is there more to this story...do I know more...you bet ya, like I said this is a really small town but this isn't my story to tell & I am sure all of the celebrity mags can do such a bang up job of it on their own.

I mean jeeze...you have enough money to have kept this entire thing out of the press, don't tell me you don't, none of this had to be made public to People or whatever magazine. DONE!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ... No I won't watch her new show nor will I buy Skinny Girl anymore. She hurt some really good people and sadly she won't be the one to pay the price, her daughter will. I don't care if she is now "dating" someone else. Good for her; she is quickly on the road to being exactly like her own mother. Yep...don't take time to heal from one relationship just jump right back into another relationship and have a stream of men in & out of your daughter's life....
    She's seeing someone else? Like mother, like daughter. You're right. Poor Bryn could pay the price (Bethenny Jr.?) - I hope Jason and his parents will be there to keep Bryn grounded. So sad, so stupid - to throw away a family for fame.

I never liked the Skinnygirl cocktail stuff anyway. Here's to hoping Jason finds someone worthy of him, Lord knows he put up with a LOT and earned a break.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Great insights PA.

I was always on 'team Jill' however I liked Bethanny at first. I think when someone's life is 'too good to be true' it always is. It always seemed she put her 'fame' fist and always made Jason a joke.

He seemed so nice....I'm single!
    norealityhere likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

For all the damage control that Bethenny has tried to buy in these mags, I don't think it will help her. She has dug her hole too deep. I don't think she fools anyone anymore, except maybe Ellen. Poor Ellen. Run Ellen.

I hope Andy doesn't give Bethenny another show on Bravo. Surely he knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope Andy doesn't give Bethenny another show on Bravo. Surely he knows better.
    I know there's a lot of scripting and "direction" involved in these shows but I think Andy will do ANYTHING that will make money, cause headlines, create havoc, and would encourage actual bullying and hatred towards everyone involved.
    Except anything that would be negative to the gay/lesbian community.....for that, he has a tolerance level.....but otherwise....anything goes...the worse, the better in Andy's opinion.
    For all his "little boy charm" the guy is pure sleaze....I doubt he has any morals. He just happens to "look" like the nice young man next door.
    Can you tell I think he's the worst thing that happened to reality tv? JMHO
    SugarMama likes this.

I remember when I first mentioned the divorce rumours way back in like March people kept saying no way. I guess way. Bethenny will remain unhappy until she can learn to let go of the past and live in the present.
    SugarMama likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I know there's a lot of scripting and "direction" involved in these shows but I think Andy will do ANYTHING that will make money, cause headlines, create havoc, and would encourage actual bullying and hatred towards everyone involved.
    Except anything that would be negative to the gay/lesbian community.....for that, he has a tolerance level.....but otherwise....anything goes...the worse, the better in Andy's opinion.
    For all his "little boy charm" the guy is pure sleaze....I doubt he has any morals. He just happens to "look" like the nice young man next door.
    Can you tell I think he's the worst thing that happened to reality tv? JMHO
    Well said, Dragonlady!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread