+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Plus, she is asking that he vacate the premises, i.e. she gets the new house/apt. in NYC.
    Seriously? Queen Bitch.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    Since Jason is a millionaire in his own right why shouldn't he pay child support when Bryn is with Bethenny? For that matter Bethenny should pay Jason child support when Bryn is with Jason. If Bethenny is currently covered under Jason's company medical coverage this may just be a filing to keep things in place until the details are sorted out. I have a friend going through a divorce and she is on his dental and he is on her optical insurance (or vice versus). As part of the process they agree to keep each other on the other's medical insurance until things are sorted out. No biggie.
    How is J a millionaire.... Thought he worked for a pharma company or something?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fan

Check Jason out on celebrity net worth. He has a net worth of 5 million. Apparently he used money from pharmaceutical sales to become a real estate investor.

Didn't know that about Jason and his real estate involvement. I imagine there was a pre-nup when he married her regarding her Skinny Girl stuff and any thing that had to do w/that after the marriage. Does that mean that the work he did to help her promote/develop it further was taken care of by his salary?
    I can't imagine Jason wanting anything that he wasn't involved with directly. But then, you never know...we only see what they want us to see.

I wonder how all of this will affect her talk show? I liked Bethanny and was prepared to "share" in her glory that was wife, mother, business woman and entertainer and yes, sometimes crazy lady, but now I'm not sure if I want to. I'm slowly backing out of her corner and do feel sorry for Jason and Bryn. Just curious how many fans she will retain as all of this unfolds.
    jucamer likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I wonder how all of this will affect her talk show? I liked Bethanny and was prepared to "share" in her glory that was wife, mother, business woman and entertainer and yes, sometimes crazy lady, but now I'm not sure if I want to. I'm slowly backing out of her corner and do feel sorry for Jason and Bryn. Just curious how many fans she will retain as all of this unfolds.
    Not me! Sorry, but I'm a very traditional mom and wife in that I feel family should always come first (ahead of one's own desires). You don't take a chainsaw to your family to massage your own ego. I'm really bummed, so I can officially refer to myself as a "former fan" of Bethenny's.
    Dragonlady, Coco46, Debb70 and 1 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think that Bethenny will lose some fans due to her conduct. I suspect her fans are fed up. Of couse, she will do some kind of damage control. It might work. For some reason Kim Kardashian always comes out smelling like a rose.

I can't imagine Jason is worth $5 million given his middle class background but if he is...good for him. Perhaps this was also money fronted to him by Bethenny before marriage if he signed a pre-nup. I don't know & wouldn't ask that question.

Count me in on the won't be watching list. I probably wouldn't have watched since I work during the day but I probably would have put it on my dvr like I do Katie. I don't like this Bethenny at all. She has a good concept/idea but if you lose your fan base I don't care what next great thing you invented it will end up on close-out store shelves pretty quickly. I am not bashing her but I just hope whatever comes of the situation is for the best for all involved.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Never did like her. Bethenny doesn't need enemies she is her own. I have always found her to be a needy control freak.
    sparklete likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

In TA with most of you here.....marriage/family always comes first to me. I did like Bethanny before but I also found her to me too needy, too dependent on her sad back story for the sympathy, etc.
    I watched the very first episode of her talk show but that was all. I didn't enjoy it being all about Bethanny. Even though there were different subjects, eventually it all comes back around to Bethanny.
    Most good talk show hosts keep the subject of discussion on the guest...that's why they are there. I didn't want Bethanny's opinion on every thing, every day.
    What a shame they didn't try the old method of dating for a long time before they get married and become parents.
    Everything is backwards now...seems strange to me that in this day and time when birth control is so easy, more unmarrieds become pregnant than ever before.
    MsDiva2007 and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread