+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

So now Bethenny has officially filed for divorce...

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    So now Bethenny has officially filed for divorce...
    very sad
    Imperfect1 and coltnlasma like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I hate when this happens............I really wanted The Fairy Tale with Bethanny, Jason and Bryn. How could we not??? She had so much negative in her life pre-Jason and we all wanted her to have that happy ending. We know, in reality, that Fairy Tales rarely happen but that doesn't stop us from wanting to see them. Probably the same reason, I keep watching The Bachelor/Bachelorrette....... I really do know that it's so contrived but each time, I see myself getting emotionally involved with them. Then I come here and face reality again.
    Imperfect1 and jucamer like this.

Bethenny Ever After

I just read an article on US Weekly that says Bethenny is asking for child support in addition to medical, dental, vision, orthodontic and therapeutic expenses for both she and Bryn.

FORT Fogey

It would not surprise me at all if that report is either 1) false or 2) a negotiation tactic / legal manuver that she has no intention of holding out for. If in fact it is true, then I'd jump so firmly onto team Jason that I'd hope Bethenny loses custody of Bryn all together.

FORT Fogey

Jeez, she's going to bleed the man dry. Hope he has a good lawyer who gets him half of all her millions. I can see her getting child support, but all those expenses paid for her, too?! What a vulture!

Jason should have run for the hills as soon as he found out how crazy Bethenny is. Bethenny can't stand to be happy she will always sabotage her relationships because of it. I hate to say it but her daughter will be just like her without some outside intervention.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

He was too nice. That's his problem. Plus, he was smitten with her and therefore blinded to the reality that is Bethenny.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Fan

Since Jason is a millionaire in his own right why shouldn't he pay child support when Bryn is with Bethenny? For that matter Bethenny should pay Jason child support when Bryn is with Jason. If Bethenny is currently covered under Jason's company medical coverage this may just be a filing to keep things in place until the details are sorted out. I have a friend going through a divorce and she is on his dental and he is on her optical insurance (or vice versus). As part of the process they agree to keep each other on the other's medical insurance until things are sorted out. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    I just read an article on US Weekly that says Bethenny is asking for child support in addition to medical, dental, vision, orthodontic and therapeutic expenses for both she and Bryn.
    Plus, she is asking that he vacate the premises, i.e. she gets the new house/apt. in NYC.

+ Reply to Thread