+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

What a shame. Bethenny seems much more damaged than any other housewife, and married to a mommy's boy cannot be good for the marriage. This is sad, and a reminder that sharing parenthood with a wonderful child, financial success, stardom, concerned and caring relatives... all that cannot keep people from hurting one another. Separation may bring them closer; hope so
    Lizard, Imperfect1 and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I just don't see Jason as a momma's boy.
    If anything, I think he bent over backwards to make things work.
    I think Bethenny would be very difficult for any man to deal with.
    I actually thought Jason and his family were saints!
    They put up with way more than anyone else would.
    candor, jucamer, Debb70 and 2 others like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I hadn't heard ANYTHING about this locally. This came out of the blue but yet not totally unexpected.

No Jason is not a mommy's boy but he is close to his parents & given the fact that his older brother passed away I am sure the bond is closer. In this region families are just really...sometimes TOO close.

I do admire & understand Bethenny's drive to be successful however how much is enough? She had the child & husband she always wanted and an astounding career yet it wasn't enough for her. If you can't spend the rest of your life living on $80 million then that is just plain sad. Why did you need a TV show?

I am afraid Bethenny is well on her way to being her Mom & Bryn...dear Lord I hope the Jason I know steps in & doesn't allow Bryn to become Bethenny.

I do hope the work things out in the end....sad.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I used to really like Bethenny. She can have a great sense of humor and is entertaining in some ways, however, the more I saw of Bethenny, the less I liked her as a whole person. Her professions of love and devotion to her family eventually did not ring true to me. She is too self absorbed and I don't believe for a minute she puts Bryn's best interest first. It's all about her. It's sad really. She is one of those people who refuses to listen to advice, IMO. She seems to take pride in being the bad asp.

I happen to think that Jason is very strong person to have endured with her this long. He was a successful person in business before he met Bethenny. She seemed to try to take him down whenever possible. Who wants that in a spouse?

So, while I wish them the best, I can't see any peace in a life with Bethenny. She thrives on conflict and anxiety. Things that are not good for Bryn. I hope Jason works hard to ensure Bryn is protcted.
    norealityhere and Coco46 like this.

Thank you, PA Snow Bunny, for saying things I didn't have the nerve to do here.
    I'm in total agreement w/you....Unfortunately, Betthany does thrive on drama.....I have compassion for her childhood but lots and lots of people have really lousy childhoods. I don't mean to diminish her scars but it seems to define her, excuses her mistakes, makes others give her sympathy....
    I know I sound harsh...but having gone thru really tough times myself, seeing others over come tragedies, etc....I can't just say, Poor Bethany, it's all because of her horrible childhood any longer.

How much does she need to accomplish? How can Jason always deal with her being in charge, being the star, being "Mr. Bethanny?"
    As evolved and modern as we are, some men still feel the need (instinct) of being strong and capable....not "the Boss" ... not just the "bread-winner" but important also.

I also agree with your comment about losing his brother may have made his relationship with his parents a little closer.
    My daughter and I were always very close but I can truthfully say that since losing my son, her brother, there is a special tie between us.....no one else knows exactly the pain that we each feel that must surely be almost the same. And we know we have this connection and it brings us even closer when I thought we were already as close as possible.

To me, there was a point in Bethanny's life where her TV stardom was a benefit for her...the success and acceptance/love she felt really took her out of her negative ways.............and then it just ran away and got bigger and bigger.
    Kind of like, if one is good, more is better...which we know doesn't always work that way.

I'm hoping they can fix their problems...there is good in both of them...and that child deserves her parents to work harder at what they committed to.
    damn it...they loved each other a lot once. They need to find that again.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

I have always wondered though how much love there ever was between them though? They didn't date long before Bethenny was pregnant. Had she not gotten pregnant, would Jason have ever proposed? Or would the fun and excitement of a new relationship worn off for him to realize it was always about Bethenny, that she emasculated him, and he would have been out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    What a shame. Bethenny seems much more damaged than any other housewife, and married to a mommy's boy cannot be good for the marriage. This is sad, and a reminder that sharing parenthood with a wonderful child, financial success, stardom, concerned and caring relatives... all that cannot keep people from hurting one another. Separation may bring them closer; hope so
    Together or not in the future, they shared high hopes and dreams in the past. And their daughter is a blessing to the whole family.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

Okay...remember a year ago I said I had heard some rumors but unless I knew something for fact i.e. ME actually see something to me is was small town gossip which this town if famous for. I haven't seen Jason in many years but I do know many people in common with him so that is how I got the info I got. I just don't go out that much anymore so I just didn't want to say. I won't post it on here but if you want PM me.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think I pm'd you for the Jason scoopage. Not sure if I did it correctly

Ok remember I am just saying what I heard a person who is close to Jason repeat.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread