+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Bethenny Ever After

bethenny-jason-bryn-INF.jpgBethenny on WWHL.jpg

I'm rooting for their HAPPINESS and best life, and I hope that means that they'll be able to stay together happily. Bethenny is always the first to admit that she's very hard to live with, but hopefully they'll be able to work through that and find a way. Whenever these divorce rumors come up, she always says (very vehemently) "Don't believe everything you read!" so, hopefully they're not on the brink of divorce. And for whatever it's worth, as you can see in the pic above, she WAS wearing her wedding ring last week on WWHL (and she was also wearing it yesterday on The Ellen Show). And as you can see in the other pic above, Jason WAS wearing his ring in the paparazzi snapshot of he and Bethenny and Bryn out taking a walk, last week.

Here’s what Bethenny told People Magazine last summer (as reported on-line at ‘Celebs.Gather’): "I want to say it's been amazing, but it hasn't been that way at all," Bethenny tells People. "Our relationship has definitely been tested. It doesn't come easy for us. Sometimes you feel like, 'Oh God, are we going to make it?'" Bethenny has never been one to hold back, and now is no different. She knows she's just like every other woman. There are ups and downs in any relationship, and that isn't something that should be hidden.
    Bethenny even admits that during the second year of their marriage, she and Jason hit an all-time low. "We hit bottom ... [but] we came out the other side. I've often thought if I didn't make my marriage work, I would have failed at my one true shot at happiness."
    She continues to explain that although she works a lot, perhaps more than her husband would like, it is him that makes her truly happy. "My business doesn't keep me warm at night," she said. "I want to be with Jason. We are going to make this work. No matter what."
    Bethenny Frankel Gets Candid About Her Marriage | Gather
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 12-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.

I Think Bethenny is guilty of overanalyzing. She should just breath. Her husband is guilty of thoughtless mouth also typical to men.
    You can do it!

Imperfect1, I'm with you all the way....hope they stay together because there is something good between them...besides Bryn.
    I've always been afraid that Bethanny's drive and ambition could create problems.....I hope not.
    I also don't believe everytime I read that they are splitting....heck, Brad Pitt and Angelina should be split up a hundred times by now....and secretly married another hundred times.
    The motto is Whatever Sells!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Well now it appears to be official. Us Magazine is reporting that Bethenny announced she and Jason have separated. The article blames Bethenny's drive and Jason's lack of drive. I always understood Bethenny's drive prior to the skinny girl deal. Having always been on her own, the need to feel secure made sense. But it's a shame that after making all that money she couldn't recognize it gave her the security she had always craved.

If true, what a shame - they seemd so in love. From what I saw of them, they had it all. She will probably realize much too late that she really did

Makes me sad....the differences in ambition seem to be a big factor. I wonder what they will do about their newly remodeled, ultra-luxe apartment in NY?

Guess if Bethanny is officially announcing it, it must be true.
    This may not sound nice but I have to think that Bethanny would have problems with a relationship because she has some real emotional problems....even though we know she's working on them with her therapist....
    But she had a really messed up childhood which often results in a messed up head.
    I'm certainly not saying that she is the only one to blame but she does need a lot of "fixing". And maybe Jason doesn't know how to handle that?
    But I sincerely wish them well.
    jucamer likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So sad. Here are her last 2 tweets:

"I am heartbroken. I am sad. We will work through this as a family."

"Thank you all so much. You give me so much love, and I am so grateful. It feels like your words could get someone through anything."

I saw that on a magazine in the store today. Separating doesn't mean the end, necessarily. I know someone around their age with little ones who separated for almost a year but are giving it another go. Sometimes we don't know what we've got until it's gone, and a few lucky ones can mend their relationships before it's too late. Hope this is true for these two.
    Imperfect1, jucamer and Catch22 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread