+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I just saw some disturbing photos of Bethenny. They are from a photo shoot. They are not unlike those of Karen Carpenter from many years ago. Her face is so think that her chin is pointed. I don't think it looks healthy and her eyes look sad too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1x28zCo5i
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Debb 70, I saw those pix yesterday also... I think we know that she really doesn't eat much to keep that extremely slender body. Then add all the stress and rush-rush craziness in her life and she's bound to get thinner. And your reference to Karen Carpenter was right on but that's the standard now for many years, unfortunately. I see so many of those "lollipop" celebs who's head seems so huge next to their tiny bodies. I remember thinking that this really started with Calista Flockhar, Ally McBeal, altho it seemed prevalent in the model world for a long time.
    Debb70 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I've seen promos of B's talk show debut and I think she looks like she always does on camera. It's more than possible that those photos are Photoshopped to the extreme to give her that 60's skeletal/heroin chic look popularized back then by Twiggy.
    tears.and.rain and Debb70 like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I agree Poppy Fields. Bethenny has always had a rather square, angular face. I think that with makeup done to really emphasize her cheekbones, and a bit of photo shopping, the angles on her face could be made to look even more dramatic. But that isn't indicative of her falling into any sort of major eating disorder (beyond the basic obsessiveness over food that she's displayed for as long as she's been on Bravo).

I saw a preview of Bethenny's new show yesterday. I think it was on Wendy Williams. Check her out to see Bethenny if Bethenny is a guest today. Wendy runs at 10:00 a.m. eastern on FOX, but repeats on BET at midnight. I recorded and will report if she appeared.

The part I saw showed her sitting on a talk show set with app. 3 guests. She was talking about her marriage and denying reports of divorce. Why would she be talking about her marriage and divorce with 3 guests sitting in front of her? I really pray that she isn't ignoring the guests and focusing the interview about her and her personal life. That would really be sad if she does that.

They also showed Jason sitting in the audience of the talk show. He looks humiliated as the camera scans on him. Hmmmmm.....I really want to see this show now, especially this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw a preview of Bethenny's new show yesterday. I think it was on Wendy Williams. Check her out to see Bethenny if Bethenny is a guest today. Wendy runs at 10:00 a.m. eastern on FOX, but repeats on BET at midnight. I recorded and will report if she appeared.

The part I saw showed her sitting on a talk show set with app. 3 guests. She was talking about her marriage and denying reports of divorce. Why would she be talking about her marriage and divorce with 3 guests sitting in front of her? I really pray that she isn't ignoring the guests and focusing the interview about her and her personal life. That would really be sad if she does that.

They also showed Jason sitting in the audience of the talk show. He looks humiliated as the camera scans on him. Hmmmmm.....I really want to see this show now, especially this episode.

I posted a youtube clip of the scene from her talk show on the previous page. First, Bethenny already told everyone prior that she would address the divorce rumors on her show, for those who don't already follow her on twitter and knew the rumors were false. Second, she didn't just bring it up. The three men guests are there for a male panel to discuss hot topics and give their male opinion on things. The guy next to Bethenny is a comedian/actor(forget his name), next to him D.L. Hughley(comedian/actor), and last Radio DJ (Sports/Host/DWTS). The last guy the one who appeared on DWTS actually asks Bethenny: " Gotta address the elephant in the room. How are you? What's with the divorce rumors?" She then proceeds to address them and then moves on to other hot topics with the panel. She was fulfilling her promise to address it and it fit in with the segment of the show. Plus, while the show will cover many topics, the show is based around her, her life, her products, her food cuisine & styling, etc.

Imperfect1 and Poppy Fields like this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Thanks for the video link, nikkij_26. I somehow missed it before. I think Jason looks anything but humiliated. He has such a nice smile! And Bethenny's no more Skeletor-like than she normally is.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I don't think she looks anorexic. She is skinny but not skin and bones like Karen C. Bethanny may not be too far away but she's ok I think.

I think nutrition and eating right are high on her list of prioritities. I think she'll be fine.

I'm on Bethanny overload though. All I'm curious about - and only from a gawker type of perspective - is whether or not she and Jason divorce. Sad of me, but that's the truth.
    norealityhere likes this.

I don't know if the pix were photo-shopped or not...just that she looked extra thin. And she is extremely thin and it's due to the way she eats.
    I think it's her prerogative to be as thin as she wants, maybe she, like many in Hollywood, feel somewhat pressured to be that way.
    Her personality and stress level certainly would contribute.
    I don't know anything for sure...just commenting on what I saw. She's borderline on being ok and being too thin but it's entirely her decision and I'm ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    I posted a youtube clip of the scene from her talk show on the previous page. First, Bethenny already told everyone prior that she would address the divorce rumors on her show, for those who don't already follow her on twitter and knew the rumors were false. Second, she didn't just bring it up. The three men guests are there for a male panel to discuss hot topics and give their male opinion on things. The guy next to Bethenny is a comedian/actor(forget his name), next to him D.L. Hughley(comedian/actor), and last Radio DJ (Sports/Host/DWTS). The last guy the one who appeared on DWTS actually asks Bethenny: " Gotta address the elephant in the room. How are you? What's with the divorce rumors?" She then proceeds to address them and then moves on to other hot topics with the panel. She was fulfilling her promise to address it and it fit in with the segment of the show. Plus, while the show will cover many topics, the show is based around her, her life, her products, her food cuisine & styling, etc.

Just trying to help - from the picture on the previous page, it looks like the other two male guests are Kevin Nealon and Mike Catherwood.

+ Reply to Thread