+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Bethenny reminds me of one of those magicians who are spinnging 20 plates on wooden sticks who has to constantly be running around to keep those plates spinning. Eventually he can not keep up that pace & the plates come crashing down.
    Some people thrive in that type of enviorment. I am not one of those people. Controlled chaos is one thing, out of control chaos is another.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Bethenny reminds me of one of those magicians who are spinnging 20 plates on wooden sticks who has to constantly be running around to keep those plates spinning. Eventually he can not keep up that pace & the plates come crashing down.
    Some people thrive in that type of enviorment. I am not one of those people. Controlled chaos is one thing mayhem is another.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Some people thrive in that type of enviorment. I am not one of those people. Controlled chaos is one thing mayhem is another.
    Right! Remember that episode of her show where she was posing for a photo shoot and they had her posing on a unicycle juggling balls? I took it that they were posing her that way because of the crazy, schedule and attempts to do it ALL.

I love Bethenny (heck, I started this thread!) - I revel in her success in career, marriage, and family, (and her victory over JillZ ) -- but I don't want to hang around for her self-destruction, if that's the way it goes. I've not been watching much lately. Even if Bethenny doesn't want to leave on a high note (and when it's your life, you'd never know, not blaming her)... I want to remember the good times. I sense that Bethenny, while she's reached her dreams, can't stop striving for more, and I don't know if I want to watch what happens in that regard, ya know? Maybe having an audience will keep her in the "performance mode" - so I've decided to not participate.

But I'll still be following from afar. Her little girl is the cutest thing, and they could make the show around her and I'd be just as happy
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

SugarMama, I agree with everything you've said here.
    While checking out the threads here just now, I thought to myself how glad I was that Bethanny's show is almost over so I don't have to watch if it takes the nose-dive I think it will. Hope I'm wrong.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I get the feeling that Bethenny and Jason are in a much better place now than they were last year when this season was filmed. She even acknowledged this during the last episode, and I think the show definitely ended on a very positive note. And her Tweets sound very affectionate and very loving. So for me, I think they're going to be just fine, and I'm happy for her.

Is anyone in an area that will broadcast Bethenny's new talk show? I'm curious as to how it will go over. It won't be airing in my city.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm still trying to find out if those of us in other cities can view Bethenny's talk show on-line somewhere. Does anyone know anything about that?

Preview of Bethenny's first show with response to divorce rumors from People magazine.

Bethenny Frankel Shoots Down Divorce Rumors

Bethenny Frankel wants to set the record straight: she's not planning to end her marriage to Jason Hoppy any time soon.

"I haven't seen a divorce lawyer," the reality star says on the premiere episode of her syndicated daytime talk show Bethenny, which begins in select markets on June 11. "My husband hasn't seen a divorce lawyer."

Recently, rumors abounded online that the sharp-witted Bethenny Ever After star had met with attorneys and a divorce was imminent. This season of her Bravo show has also documented some struggles and bumps in her marriage.

"There is this whole big thing going on and the truth is, I put it all out there on my show," Frankel, 41, says of the rumors about her love life. "If it's out there, I'll tell you."

"I'm in a good marriage," she continues. "We have issues. We are not perfect. We work on it every day. We're committed."

Frankel and Hoppy have a 2-year-old daughter, Bryn.

Bethenny Frankel Divorcing Jason Hoppy? She Says Rumors Are False : People.com

I'm soooo glad to hear Bethanny say that about her marriage. I really hope it's true.
    I may comment on what each of them does but I like them both and want that happy ending.
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread