+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I would think the marriage, the child, and the money would be e nough of a healer if her se in her self esteem to find joy. Perhaps a lifetime focus on money and the wrong things have crippled her.
    You can do it!

I used to enjoy watching this show but now I just don't really want to. Let's face it many of us have had crappy childhoods & as adults many of us struggle to pay bills. It is how you get through the tough times is what defines you. What is sad is she finally got everything she could ever hope for, great husband, beautiful daughter, successful career yet she is still deeply unhappy.
    I watched 5 minutes of Monday's show to see Bethenny give Jason a new Mac Book as an early Christmas present but stipulated he could only have it if he joined her company. She came off as a sulky teenager not as someone I would want as the head of a multimillion company. I turned it off after that.
    What part does she not understand that Jason wants to have his own identity & not be Mr Bethenney Frankel? Quite frankly I agree with him that he needs to keep doing what he is doing right now or find a profession that makes him happy as an individual. 50% of marriages fail in this country so I don't blame Jason for not wanting to go all in with Bethenny. They divorce he loses everything & no I very much doubt Jason would go after Bethenny for 1/2 of everything & spousal support. It is just not in him to be that type of person.
    IMHO Skinny Girl is branching out way too much way too early. Sometimes it is better to be really great at 1 or 2 things rather than a grocery store full of items. Eventually the uniqueness of Skinny Girl is going to wear off & what happens to the warehouses full of energy drink mix, bars, shapewear & body products? Probably sold in lots to flea markets & ebayers. Who will get the blame for this...Jason which is why he should not join her company. It is her company not their company. Just my 2 pennies which is all I have left after I paid my mortgage but I am happy.

Someone posted earlier about Rachel Zoe & her husband working together. Big difference is that Rodger is just there seemingly for moral support. I am sure he couldn't tell Chloe from Posen. Rachel also does have a close relationship with her parents and sister. She branched out but only into clothing which she does know the best.
    canuck, AcookerTV, Debb70 and 1 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Wonderful post, PA Snow Bunny!!
    Perfect analysis of Bethanny and Jason. Everything I wanted to say but just didn't have the words you did.
    I feel sorry for Bethanny...a little bit...because she's literally destroying "the good" in her life. She now has everything she's ever wanted but she continues to sabotage it all.
    Hope somehow, someone can help her because the writing in on the wall and when that happens, she'll just continue to say how lousy she's had it in life. Not seeing that she's doint it herself.
    Debb70 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Someone posted earlier about Rachel Zoe & her husband working together. Big difference is that Rodger is just there seemingly for moral support. I am sure he couldn't tell Chloe from Posen.
    I was the one who made the comparison between Rodger/Rachel and Jason/Bethenny, Snow Bunny, and both men were asked to guide the BIZ portion of the business, not the artistic/branding portion of the business. And I still think that with both men's forte being "business" -- both are a good choice.

Both couples are also similar because each of the women, Rachel and Bethenny, are extremely driven and successful. And both of their business have taken off like wildfire, especially Bethenny's. The husbands unfortunately had a difficult choice of either getting on the train or being left pretty much out of things --- which would separate them even further. Bethenny herself even alluded to that in this last episode --- that Jason was so very involved in everything from the beginning -- that if he chose to not be officially involved in the business, she would have to find someone else to fill that position. And I think that if that happened, Jason would feel even worse. Tough situation. I really wish them well and hope that Jason DOES decide to work with Bethenny and that they can do it happily.

I didn't have the greatest childhood growing up.I am the baby of the family with my closest sibling being almost 6 years older than I am. No my parents weren't abusive in fact they were to the point of smothering. Then they found Jesus...sigh...then my Mom almost died and then my Dad almost died 2 months after then they REALLY found Jesus. At 16 I was pretty much the breadwinner of the family until I graduated high school. I went to school in the mornings then on to an office job & then a restaurant all while still maintaining a near perfect average. I had a full scholarship to Penn State as a Biology major. I was "allowed" to attend my 1st year since I could attend a local Penn State branch. The following year my parents out & out refused to help me go to Main Campus. It was my "responsibility" to take care of them. I ended up settling for an Associates Degree. Then the 1st boy who blew in my ear...I was GONE....married within a year had a baby the next. I married the wrong man but I can't undo what I did 30 years ago. I wouldn't give up my kids for ANYTHING but I do wish I knew then what I know now.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PA Snow Bunny, I did the same thing....married the first decent guy I could find and got married, just to get away from the parents.
    I'm sure there's a lot of us that have done that.
    I second that sentiment about what I know now vs what we knew then...But guess we had to make our mistakes to learn it, huh?

Has anyone heard of an impending divorce being filed. Jason is contending that Bethenny has been having an affair. Oh my. It's too bad too. It didn't have to go that way. I hope the story is untrue, but I can't help but think of what Dr. Phill says. It's better to be from a broken home than live in a broken home.

Bethenny & Jason Hoppy Heading For Divorce: Frankel Has 'Iron Clad' Prenup | Radar Online

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Has anyone heard of an impending divorce being filed. Jason is contending that Bethenny has been having an affair. Oh my. It's too bad too. It didn't have to go that way. I hope the story is untrue, but I can't help but think of what Dr. Phill says. It's better to be from a broken home than live in a broken home.

Bethenny & Jason Hoppy Heading For Divorce: Frankel Has 'Iron Clad' Prenup | Radar Online
    Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny

We're going to talk about EVERYTHING on my show! June 11 on @foxbroadcasting. RT @KeymackSuz: @Bethenny r u getting a divorce?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

It sounds like BS to me. Since when is Star Magazine a reliable source? HuffPo calls BS on it, too.

Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Still Together
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fan

I just looked at her twitter and she looks so sickly thin, she looks like she's lost so much weight since the show, lbs that she couldn't afford to lose in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread