+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Bethenny is Coming to Fox TV - Daytime Talk Show

BIG BETHENNY NEWS!!! Yesterday Bethenny tweeted: BREAKING NEWS! The queen of too much information is coming to DAYTIME!"

Bethenny Frankel Talk Show Finally A Go--At Least In Testing - Forbes

"I have exciting news for you guys,” reality star and millionaire Bethenny Frankel wrote on her blog today. “The queen of too much information is coming to DAYTIME! On the heels of the word this month that Frankel’s Bravo reality show Bethenny Ever After would make its third season its last, Fox announced today that a six-week run of Telepictures-produced Bethenny would begin airing this summer.

A year ago, we determined there was a need in the marketplace for a show that provided daytime women the opportunity to hang out with someone who understood their needs, desires and aspirations… a girlfriend,” said Ken Werner, president of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution in a statement. “The research is clear that Bethenny is that person. Fox shared our vision and we have partnered with them to demonstrate to the rest of the country how compelling such a show can be.”

According to the announcement, made at the annual National Association of Television Programming Executives conference, which kicked off yesterday, Bethenny will run on select Fox Television Stations including WNYW New York and KTTV Los Angeles in a six week test.

Ellen DeGeneres, who stars in her own talk show produced by Telepictures, will serve as executive producers alongside Frankel.

While a test-run is no sure thing, Frankel is, as always, in rose-colored glasses. And she’s rallying the troops: with an average weekly audience of 1.5 million built into Team Bethenny on TV and a quarter million fans on both Facebook and Twitter, she’s one star who understands the power of a loyal fan base. Here’s hoping it translates to eyeballs this summer."
    Moontat and SugarMama like this.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I'm sorry for Bethenny, but i don't think I'll be counted as one of those 1.5 million who will move from her Bravo show to a talk show. I've always enjoyed Bethenny on Housewives then her own show, because its fun to see the way she reacts to the things that happen in life. But in times where she goes more into preechy mode telling people how to live their lives to be more like her, I don't really enjoy her. I would imagine that her talk show will be like that. I think the show can do one of two things. If she is dispensing advice, like a Rachel Ray, I'm not interested in her input. If she has guests, I just can't see Bethenny behing humble enough to let the guests shine. People like Oprah and Ellen are great at what they do because they put their own self promotion aside to allow guests to shine - usually. I see Bethenny being someone who makes every discussion with a guest about her. If she does that, she'll remind me of Tyra and I will NOT like it. I may sample just to see if I turn out to be wrong. But right now, I'm not clearing time out of my day to make sure I can watch her show.
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.

I'm happy for Bethenny having this opportunity to try the talk-show aspect of her career. I, for one, NEVER watch television during the daytime unless there's some sort of fantastic news story going on - I just don't have the time! I don't even keep it on in the background anymore, there's enough "noise" in my life, and I want to keep it as pleasant as possible. I've never watched the View, Dr. Oz, Ellen, Judge Judy, or any of those shows. Last one I watched was Oprah 14 years ago or so!

That being said, I wish her success - and I hope she brings as much laughter to those who watch her daytime show as she's given me on Bravo! You go girl
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I was not too attracted to the Bethenny Bravo show. She is big as a house pregnant getting married, moving her husband away from his parents (because she has no parental relationship), going to some weird church for a story when she looks like she is not embracing her husband's religion.

From the preview, I see demanding an apology. Charging the charged situation....needs yoga. She faces the same struggles we face. But she is ultra rich. Money does not fix all problems....wonder if husband signed a prenupt.

I might watch the talk show. The bravo show was boring. A NY average apartment is boring. I guess they have to get out and do something because the home hovel is depressing.
    You can do it!

Sorry to hear about Bethenny's recent miscarriage on the Today show this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Sorry to hear about Bethenny's recent miscarriage on the Today show this AM.
    I hadn't heard - was she far along?

New Season Premieres Tonight at 9:00 est on Bravo
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

She said that she was 8 weeks along and it happened recently enough that it wasn't filmed for the new season. She was tearful, and the whole experience seemed pretty new, raw and painful. First time she's spoken about it publicly, I believe. She also said several times how very thankful she is to have had her daughter Brynn.

Bethenny has gone through a lot of changes. It appears that her therapist is nice. People go to therapists because they need guidance or mothering??? I hope he gives her the perspective she needs.

She mentioned that she was not able to pay her rent before, and now look where she is. Simon from American Idol lived with his parents in his 30s. Kudos to Bethenny for providing some words people will find helpful.

All that skinny girl stuff I cannot get my mind into. Sounds like a junior marketing gimmick. Skinny girl skincare and something else she was talking about.

She should stop saying she is the bad person. Yes I think she should spend time with his parents, because they are elderly and Brinn means the world to them. But I do not see her doing anything wrong other than communicating with her husband like he is a girl. Demanding an apology or anything else even though she really deserved one and even though it is very little to ask will lead her only further in the direction she does not want to go. Mother Lizard says shuck it off. Find something you can communicate approval on.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    She said that she was 8 weeks along and it happened recently enough that it wasn't filmed for the new season. She was tearful, and the whole experience seemed pretty new, raw and painful. First time she's spoken about it publicly, I believe. She also said several times how very thankful she is to have had her daughter Brynn.
    Awww. I asked because you experience different levels of grief depending on how far along...at least at 8 weeks you haven't felt them move yet (which makes it realllllly hard). But you've already become so excited about being pregnant again, start to plan in your mind, etc. It hurts deeply. (been there) It's obvious Bethenny has found herself in being a mom - I hope she gets to have another child

Don't like Bethenny find her crass and was happy when she left the NY housewives. I will never suffer her talk show.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread